𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Sakata was slouched on the armchair, boredom completely shown on his face. He felt a bit better than yesterday so he decided to go to school, much to the other two's surprise. He was tossing around a fire ball that he made, it was pretty small since he didn't have much energy to make it. The redhead was waiting for the other two males to finish getting ready for school. He was zoning out as he tossed the ball between his hands, until he heard the raven-haired's voice.

"Sakata."

The redhead jumped at the sudden voice, causing him to lose his grip and almost dropped the fire ball on the floor. He ended up catching it last minute and just sheepishly smiled at the two. Senra attempted to cover his mouth to stop a laugh from escaping while Soraru simply shook his head in amusement.

"What is it niichan~?"

Soraru gave him an annoyed expression before it changed into a concerned one, "are you sure you're feeling better?"

"You can stay again if you want." Senra added as the redhead cheerfully smiled at them.

"I'm fine~ It's just a small cough now."

"If you still don't feel better you can go to the nurse." Soraru said as Sakata waved his hand at the comment.

"Okay, okay mom. Geez, you two are seriously acting like concerned mothers."

"For various reasons." Senra and Soraru both said at the same time as the redhead pouted at the comment.

"Meanies~ Well let's go." Sakata said as he got rid of the fire ball.

The three of them made their way to school. Sakata was being his usual happy self while the other two followed behind him.

"I'm surprised you talked to the guys on your own. I figured you only talked to them so we wouldn't whine to you about it later on." Senra said as the raven-haired glared at him.

"Www niichan seems to enjoy spending time with them~" Sakata joined in with the blonde on teasing the older male.

Their teasings had gone on for a while, and once Soraru got annoyed he snapped his fingers. A small cloud formed above the two, causing them to stop talking and quickly move out of the way, not wanting to get rained on. Soraru dismissed the cloud as he gave them an annoyed look.

"Shut up."

"Ah~ we angered niichan~" Sakata said as he grinned.

"You two just enjoy annoying me."

"Yep~"

"There wasn't even the slightest bit of hesitation in that answer." Soraru amusingly said to the redhead's quick reply.

"Wwww because it's fun— hey isn't that Urata?" Sakata said as he spotted the green eyed brunette walking with Mafu and Shima.

"It is," Senra said as he turned to look at the raven-haired, "should we catch up to them?"

Soraru simply sighed, crossing his arms in an uninterested way.

"You guys would still do it even if I said something."

"Www true~" the redhead stated before shouting at the three males ahead of them, "Mafu~!"

The albino stopped in his tracks upon hearing his name. He turned his head to look behind him, seeing the redhead wave at him.

"Oh that's Soraru with Senra and Sakata." Shima said as he noticed them.

"How great." Urata sarcastically said as the albino pouted at him.

"You can at least act like you're happy to see them."

"Then he wouldn't be Urata." Shima commented, causing the short brunette to glare at him.