𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

The guys were all chatting with each other on the roof. The purple-haired was still thinking about what the blonde told him. Is it bad that I kinda hope things don't turn out well for the two of them? He looked up and spotted the blonde walking with the others.

"You guys finally arrived." Urata said as the redhead giggled.

"Aw~ did Urata want to see me so badly~?"

"We're not dating anymore."

"Eh?!?"

"Www as if Urata would break up with his precious Sakata." Kashitaro teased, the short brunette glared at him.

"Kashi."

"Now he's threatening me as usual."

"You guys sure are loud." Hana said as she approached the group.

"Eh? Why are you here?" Shima asked the pink haired female, who sighed.

"Just to check on you guys, and to also tell you three something." She looked at the three males, who tilted their heads in confusion.

"Tell us what?" Soraru said as the pink haired female smiled.

"Your parents want you guys to come to Outworld, they want to see you three. Oh and they said the others can come along."

"Eh?!? Seriously?!?" Sakata exclaimed as the female giggled.

"Yep, so you guys can finally see the world where you grew up in."

"And we can come along?" Amatsuki said as the female gave him an deadpanned expression.

"Didn't I just say that?"

"Ah, right." Amatsuki sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"Ah~ I'm interested in seeing Outworld." Shima said as the light haired male looked at him with a puzzled look.

"But don't you already know how it looks like?"

"Well, kinda, but I wanna see it again~"

"Wait, how would we even get there?" Amatsuki asked as the redhead gave the albino a teasing grin.

"Maybe Mafu can use his portals to get us there."

"W-Why does it have to be me?" Mafu said as the pink haired female rolled her eyes.

"Mafu's portals can't take you to Outworld."

"How come?" Urata asked as the pink haired female began to explain.

"Only a certain power can do that. If every mage could create portals to Outworld then that'd cause huge problems."

"So then how do we get there?" Kashitaro asked as the female smiled.

"With Eve's help, he can summon a portal to take us there. His bloodline is called the gatekeeper for a reason. He's able to let people go back and forth with a special portal that only his family can make."

"Must be tiresome to have that kind of power." Soraru commented as the pink haired female nodded her head.

"They have to be extremely cautious and careful about who they let in or out." Hana then turned around as she waved at them.

"Well that's all, bye guys." She headed down the stairs, leaving the guys alone.

"So we finally get to see what Outworld looks like." Mafu said as he smiled. The light haired male gave the albino and short brunette a teasing look.

"Now you can have the parent's blessings to marry Soraru and Sakata~"

The two males blushed at the light haired male's comment. Urata glared at him before snapping his fingers, a vine appeared and wrapped itself around the male's mouth.