𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎

The bright sun was lighting up the sky as May was coming to an end. Soraru was standing by the gates with the blonde next to him. The others had plans so they decided to go home on their own. The raven-haired and blonde were waiting for the redhead, who went back in the school to get something he forgot.

Senra was bored at the moment, he glanced at the raven-haired that was looking at his phone. He smiled mischievously as he poked the male's phone. Using his power, he caused the raven-haired's phone to turn off on its own. Soraru looked at him with an 'Are you serious' expression while the blonde laughed.

"You sure act like a child when you want to."

"Sakata's taking forever~"

"Then you can go on ahead." Soraru stated, the blonde sheepishly looked away.

"....no."

Even though they were older, Senra and Sakata sometimes still enjoyed being around the older male. It made them feel safe, like all their fears went away.

"Hey guys." Sakata said as he approached the two.

"You're finally here." Senra commented as the redhead rolled his eyes.

"I didn't take that long."

"With the fact that you sometimes get lost in the school, I could imagine it." Soraru stated as the redhead pouted.

"You three sure stick together like glue~ are you sure you're not actually brothers."

The three males looked at the teal-haired that was smiling at them. The redhead greeted the male with a small smile.

"Hey Yuuto."

"What do you want?" Soraru asked, annoyed by the male's presence.

"www don't be so cruel~ it makes me feel like you hate me." Yuuto made a fake sad face as he pouted.

"Is there a specific reason you keep popping up?" Senra asked with a small laugh.

"Nope~ I just enjoy annoying you guys. Plus you three are interesting to talk to."

"Eh?"

"Www blue, red, yellow, pretty basic colors yet you three seem far from basic." Yuuto commented as he thought to himself. Guess he wasn't lying then.

"What do you—" Sakata felt himself suddenly get a small headache.

"Eh? Are you okay Sakata?" Soraru asked in concern as the redhead lifted his head.

The redhead's red eyes met the teal-haired's heterochromia eyes. Sakata blinked, he never really noticed the male's eyes but after taking a good look at them he saw that they were red and green. He noticed something seem to flash in front of the male, before realizing that it was just the sun's rays.

"I'm fine." He said as he shook his head.

"Are you sure?" Yuuto asked as the redhead nodded his head.

"If you say so~" the teal-haired grinned to himself. He smiled to the three males, "well bye guys~"

The guys were left dumbfounded as Yuuto simply turned around to walk away, not saying anything else. Well things should start soon. The teal-haired grinned to himself as he took out his phone. Guess I should tell her about it. Maybe things might turn out okay in the end. The male was fading into the distance as the redhead tried to call out to him.

"W-Wait, Yuuto! What do you..." Sakata trailed off as the male ignored him and disappeared in the distance.

"What's up with him?" Senra asked as the raven-haired crossed his arms.