𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

The guys made their way towards the purple-haired's house. Amatsuki was happily talking to the raven-haired, who lazily replied back, but a small smile could be seen on his face. Mafu looked at the two males before glancing at the brunette behind them. He had noticed that Kashitaro seemed to have a rejected expression on his face, which concerned the albino. Mafu slowed down his pace until he was walking next to the brunette.

"Are you okay Kashi?"

"Eh?" The brunette snapped out of his thoughts, noticing that the albino was next to him.

"I said are you okay?" Mafu repeated his question as the brunette sighed.

"I'm fine....just tired, that's all."

Mafu made a doubtful expression, causing the brunette to cringe at his weak cover up. The albino then glance back at the two males that were now talking Sakata and Nqrse who had joined their conversation. He looked back at the brunette's gaze towards them, Mafu connected the two and spoke again.

"Are you upset that Amatsuki and Soraru are talking to each other?"

Kashitaro almost tripped on his own feet after he heard the albino's question. The brunette stared at him with wide eyes before looking away.

"So I'm right aren't I?" Mafu said as the brunette just sighed, giving up on trying to hide it.

"In a way, yes." Kashitaro said as the albino gave him a small, pitiful smile.

"So does this mean that you like one of them?"

".......maybe...."

"It's Amatsuki right?"

"How are you able to figure things out so quickly?"

"Ww I'm just a genius~"

Kashitaro rolled his eyes before giving the albino a weak smile, "but yeah, you're right."

"But why are you upset that they're talking, they don't seem to have feelings for each other." Mafu asked with a curious and confused tone in his voice.

"That's where you're kinda wrong."

"Eh?"

Kashitaro then glanced at the two males in front of them before looking back at the albino. Guess I should tell Mafu about our promise.

"You made a promise with someone about helping each other with their crushes right?"

"Eh?!? How'd you know— wait so I made the promise with you?" Mafu questioned the brunette, who nodded his head causing the albino to become surprised.

"Yep, and that means that Amatsuki and Soraru made a promise with each other."

"Do you know what their promise is?"

"Yeah, Amatsuki was the one who actually told me about it when we were younger. Back then he said that he had feelings for Soraru and that they'd make a promise."

"Ah...." Mafu smiled sadly at the brunette, he felt bad for Kashitaro.

"So our promise meant that I'd help you confess to Amatsuki." Mafu said as the brunette crossed his arm and looked at the floor guiltily.

"You also wanted me to help you with your crush on Soraru."

"E-Eh?!? I liked Soraru?!?" Mafu shouted in shock, the albino then covered his mouth with his hands.

The guys turned their heads to look at the albino, they didn't exactly hear what he said, much to his relief, but they were wondering why the albino shouted so loudy.