𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Senra was resting his elbow on his desk, his head leaning against the palm of his hand as he stared out of the window with a bored expression, already done with the assignment he needed to do.

It was the week before their summer break, which pretty much everyone was excited for. They were just done with their exams, the guys had tried to study together for them, keyword being 'tried'. There was the usual complaining and procrastinating and before they know it, the guys were all cramming in the lessons the night before.

Senra sighed in relief as his brain became mentally exhausted. He was just happy to have survived the exams and just wanted to lock himself in his room for the rest of the day.

The teachers were also trying to cram in and finish up the lessons before the break. Some teachers were stressing with having things grades before the break.

Senra glanced at the redhead, who was resting his head on his arms, probably sleeping at this point. He did stay up late for last minute studying. The blonde just let out a weak sigh as he remembered having to wake up the raven-haired to force the redhead to sleep.

He shifted his gaze towards the albino and red eyed brunette. Mafu was just doodling on a piece of paper while Amatsuki was also sleeping.

The lunch bell soon rang after a couple of minutes had passed by, waking up the two males that were asleep. Mafu giggled at the red eyed brunette's startled expression while Senra just shook his head.

"I told you to sleep earlier." The blonde said to the redhead, who was rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Not my fault that....." Sakata's voice trailed off as he yawned again.

"Congrats on surviving hell~" Yuuto cheerfully said as he laughed.

"How are you not mentally exhausted?" Amatsuki asked, the teal-haired grinned brightly.

"Because, unlike certain people, I'm paying attention and studying."

"But you seem like someone who'd just brush exams off as useless stuff." Mafu commented as the teal-haired pouted for literally a millisecond before smiling.

"How rude Mafu~ but you should know not to judge a book by its cover," Yuuto smiled as he waved at them, "well see ya~ I'm off to find Haru and Riku~"

The four watched the male walk away before heading towards the roof for lunch. Along the way they spotted Lon, who was talking to Kuro. The red eyed blonde saw them and grinned.

"Hey guys~ haven't seen you guys in a while~"

"Oh hi guys," Lon smiled at them before remembering something, "oh, I needed to ask you guys something."

"What is it?" Amatsuki asked her, the female sheepishly laughed.

"Have you guys seen Yuuto?"

"Eh, why do you ask?" Sakata questioned the blonde female while the albino spoke.

"Funny you should ask, we just talked to him earlier."

"So he's nearby, that's good to know." Kuro said as Senra looked at the two females.

"Is there something you need from him?"

"Hana's been looking for him yet she says that whenever she tries to talk to him he keeps dodging and avoiding the conversation." Lon said as the red eyed blonde crossed her arms.

"She's getting annoyed at his game of hide and seek, I actually tried to ask him but he ignored me," Kuro crossed her arms as she muttered in annoyance, "I can see why Hana calls him a brat."