𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍

Principal Genta helped the redhead walked towards the house. Urata looked for the redhead's keys in his bag and opened the door. The short brunette took over for older male and positioned himself so he can support the redhead as they entered the house.

"I'm sorry to leave this up to you Urata." Genta said as the short brunette quietly sighed.

"It's fine."

"Well goodbye, I know you'll be fine." The principal left, closing the door behind him, leaving only the redhead and short brunette alone in the house.

"That's up for debate." Urata muttered to himself as he looked at the redhead.

"Where's your room?"

Sakata was going in and out of consciousness but he managed to hear the male's question.

"U...p....there...." Sakata weakly said before he felt his head drop onto the short brunette's neck.

Urata ignored the action and small blush on his face as he looked at where the redhead mentioned his room was in.

"No way am I carrying you up those stairs." Urata exclaimed, earning a small whine from the redhead.

The short brunette tried to ignore it, but after a few more whines escaped the redhead's mouth, he sighed and made his way to the male's room. Almost dropping the redhead as he walked up the stairs at one point, he blamed his height.

"Shit." Urata muttered as he caught him quickly. He adjusted himself so that he could hold the redhead easily.

They arrived at the younger male's room, Urata laid him down on his bed before sitting on the edge of it. He looked around, not really knowing what to do. The sound of raindrops hitting the window echoed through the quiet house.

Great, it's raining now. The short brunette normally wouldn't mind the rain, it was calming to him, but in this instance it just lowered his mood.

"I guess I'll just—"

A loud thunder was heard as the power went off. This is even better. The short brunette sarcastically thought as he groaned.

"But maybe if the rain is too bad then those two can come home early," Urata said to himself, before sighing, "oh who am I kidding, that's not going to be the case."

The green eyed brunette just sat on the bed, leaning against the bed headboard as the redhead seemed to at least be sleeping peacefully, for now. Urata spotted a piece of paper peeking out of a drawer. He got curious and went to grab it.

It was a drawing, albeit a younger Sakata threw it so it wasn't the greatest, of the redhead with someone else. He saw that the person was scribbled and crossed out, noticing that a part of the face was barely visible he saw the green eyes. So it's a drawing of us when we were younger.

The short brunette didn't really blame the male for crossing him out, he was probably too upset about the incident and wanted to stop reminding himself of him.

He put the drawing back to where it was and went by the redhead's side again. He pressed the back of his hand against the male's forehead, quickly retracting as he got burned a bit. He didn't burn me before when I touched him, so why is he now?

Sakata stirred a bit as he burrowed his brows in his sleep, almost like he was in pain. A few groans left his mouth as he felt himself burn up even more. Urata just patted his hair in hope to calm him down for a bit, just enough so he can go downstairs to get a wet cloth for the male.

Urata left to get it once he saw the redhead quieted down. While walking he noticed a small vase in the living room that was filled with flowers. The small flames were jumping and dancing with one another as the colors meshed well with another. I remember seeing these before.... A small, peaceful memory played in his mind.