𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

The two males walked up the stairs, well it was more like Sakata being dragged around while Yuuto led the way. They made it to a classroom and Sakata noticed that they were on the second year floor. The teal-haired male opened the classroom door and announced their arrival to the redhead.

"We're here~" Yuuto said as he let go of the redhead's wrist, "now where is he?"

The teal-haired scanned the area, trying to look for his friend, before immediately spotting a black-haired male.

"Haru~!"

Yuuto tackled the male, who let out a small yelp. Sakata just awkwardly laughed at the teal-haired male's action. Is that how I am when I tackle Soraru in a hug? The redhead then noticed someone out of the corner of his eye.

"Eh?" Sakata quietly said as he saw the purple-haired. So Shima's in this class. He saw that the green eyed brunette wasn't around.

"Hey Haru meet my friend Sakata~" Yuuto said as he pulled the redhead over. Sakata awkwardly waved as the black-haired male smiled.

"You're friends with Shima and Urata right?" Haru asked, the redhead nodded his head.

"Isn't he the cutest person you've ever met~" The teal-haired cooed as he pulled the redhead's cheeks.

"H-Hey! Y-Yamete!" Sakata pleaded as the male laughed.

"Yuuto can't you see that he doesn't like that." Haru said, causing the teal-haired to pout.

"Fine~ I'll stop." Yuuto let go of the redhead's cheeks, Sakata rubbed them to ease the pain.

"So why'd you bring him with you?" The black-haired male asked as the younger grinned.

"I wanted to introduce you two~"

"He kinda seems nervous." Haru pointed out, the redhead was awkwardly shuffling in his spot. Yuuto giggled as he waved his hand at the comment.

"Maybe because you dark red eyes and black hair intimidates him."

"Hey!"

Sakata let out a small giggled at their interactions. Those two sure get along.

"Well I'm going to Riku's class sooo," Yuuto said as he grabbed the black-haired male's wrist, "bye Sakata~"

"Eh? W-Wait—!"

The teal-haired dragged the other male out of the class, leaving the redhead alone.

"S-Seriously?" The redhead said as he sighed. Guess I'll go back to class.

Sakata was making his way towards the door before bumping into a desk and losing his balance. He fell, almost knocking over someone that was just entering the room. The redhead soon felt himself in someone's arm, he looked to see that it was the short brunette.

"E-Eh?!?" Sakata stuttered, a small blush creeping onto his face, while the green eyed brunette barked at him.

"Oi idiot, be careful! You almost knocked me over."

*******

Senra was walking down the halls, looking for the redhead and teal-haired male. Where are they? The blonde was about to turn around until he heard the heard the green eyed brunette's voice, followed by the redhead's.

"Oi idiot, be careful! You almost knocked me over."

"S-Sorry Urata."

The blonde looked to the side to see the redhead sheepishly apologizing to the short brunette. Sakata then noticed the blonde.