~ Decisions ~

»2 am, zonin' through the west side.
Yeah, you had a night, drinkin' down at the fiesta.
I fell asleep, caught you tryin' to finesse.
It's been countless lies what you tryin' to connect.
Let me pour up,
why you sippin' more, yeah?
Lookin' after you's a chore, yeah.
Put you out on the tour, yeah.
Told you as a pro, yeah.«

Wednesday, 6:10 am.
Isak woke up, took a cold shower and brushed his teeth.
After he was done with getting dressed, he wanted to text Even.
He flipped his phone in his hand, not sure if he should do it or not.
Isak really wanted to tell Even how he felt.
Yeah, Eskild had advised him to wait and stuff, but Isak was impatient.
He also wanted to get this whole confessing thing over with, or else it would keep him up at night.
And he wanted to see if Even felt the same way or not.
Because if he didn't, he'd still have enough time to have a mental breakdown because of that.
But Isak decided to text him later.
Even was probably still sleeping or something.
Plus he didn't want to come off as clingy or annoying, so he put his phone in his pocket and went to the kitchen, where Eskild was already drinking his coffee.

He ate a sandwich with cheese before leaving the house.
Isak wanted to get better, at least a bit.
He didn't want to die before experiencing true love.
That's why he really had pushed himself to eat something properly this morning.
He also didn't want to have a feeding tube again, because that thing was a pain in the ass to put on.
His nose hurt three days after putting the tube in, so he wasn't keen on shoving something down his nose and throat anytime soon.

Isak greeted his friends after he sat down on a bench right in front of the school building.
"Isak, where were you yesterday?", Jonas asked, being the concerned friend that he was.
"I drank some coffee like I told you guys", Isak answered.
Jonas laughed for two seconds.
"Heh yeah, but I honestly don't think that that takes 90 minutes. At least not in this universe", Jonas said, his eyebrows were still up. He slowly let them sink as he noticed that Isak got nervous. What on earth was Isak getting nervous about now?
But Jonas decided to not dig too deep yet. He could still do that later.

To his benefit, Magnus did that for him without knowing it.
"What did you do after drinking your coffee then?", he asked, formulating the question exactly like Jonas would've done it.
Isak pushed his index fingers against each other, that was his little habit whenever he was nervous.
"Well, I walked around the town a little", Isak said, grimacing at his lie.
Magnus shrugged, leaving it like that.
The bell saved Isak and the boys left off to their classrooms.
Since geography wasn't Isak's favorite lesson, he got really bored.
He only said something when he was asked something, the rest of the time he sent text messages to Even.

Isak: Halla
Even: Halla Issy <3
Isak smiled at the heart.
Isak: How are you doing?
Even: I had a rough time getting up this morning, but I managed to go to work. What about you?
Isak: I'm very tired and geography isn't helping with that. It's making it worse actually heh.
Even: Aww <3
Isak: Hva? What did I do?
Even: Nothing. You're just being your adorable, dorky self.
Isak: Dorky? Just because I'm sleepy?
Even: Haha no! Because I can imagine you sitting there in your geography lesson, being bored as hell.
Isak: Aww <3
Even: And what did I do now?
Isak: I can imagine you standing there behind the kitchen counter, waiting for customers and looking at your phone. Bored as hell obviously. <3
Even: Gosh, you're such a nerd. <3
Isak: Heh, your nerd tho. <3

Isak wanted to punch himself for that last text message.
'Your nerd tho'? Really?
Even: Yeah, my nerd and my nerd only. <3
Isak smiled at that, butterflies stirring up in his stomach.
Isak: Aww <3 Gotta go, think the teacher saw me.
Even: Ok, bye nerd <3
Isak: Bye you insanely tall sweetheart <3
Isak groaned as he put his phone away. He didn't want to end the conversation, but he couldn't afford to lose his phone now. He knew that the teacher he had geography with would take his phone immediately and give it to the principal.
So he put his phone away, praying that the lesson was over soon.