~ Gratulerer med dagen, Isak! ~

»Hurra for deg som fyller ditt år!
Ja, deg vil vi gratulere!
Alle i ring omkring deg vi står,
og se, nå vil vi marsjere.
Bukke, nikke, neie snu oss omkring,
danse for deg med hopp og sprett og spring.
Ønske deg av hjerte alle gode ting!
Og si meg så, hva vil du mere?
Gratulere!

Høyt vå flagg vi svinger, Hurra!
Ja, nå vil vi riktig feste!
Dagen er din, og dagen er bra,
Men du er den aller beste!
Se deg om i ringen, hvem du vil ta!
Dans en liten dans med den du helst vil ha!
Vi vil alle sammen svinge oss så glad:
En av oss skal bli den neste!

Til å feste!
Gratulere!«

Fredag, June 21st, Isak's 20th birthday.
It was 7 am, Isak had to get up soon.
Even struggled with getting up, but he wanted to buy flowers real quick before Isak would get up.

After he came back, he heard Isak in the bathroom.
The water was running, so Isak was taking a shower.
In the meantime, Even got his other presents that he had bought for Isak.
One was a stuffed teddy bear and another thing was a painting of Isak that Even had spent almost 2 months on.
He also made some kardemomme toasties and he posted the video that he had made for Isak on YouTube.

Isak was getting dressed.
Just after he was done with putting his jeans on, Even entered the room.
"Gratulerer med dagen, Isak!", Even said excitedly as he walked towards Isak and hugged him tightly.
He gave him the bouquet of red roses, that he had hid behind his back.
"Takk Even!", Isak exclaimed as Even gave him his kardemomme toasty, it was still warm.
The two ate their early breakfast before Even dragged Isak into the living room.
In front of them stood an easel with Even's painting on it.
"C'mon, take the blanket off", Even encouraged Isak, who then carefully took the blanket off.

"Oh my god, Evy! Thank you so much for this! How long did this take you?", Isak asked, he was completely overwhelmed by how well drawn the painting was.
"Approximately 2 months, it was so much fun drawing the most beautiful man on planet earth", Even responded before giving Isak a kiss on his cheek.
Then, Even gave Isak his other presents.
"Oh god, this teddy is so sweet!", Isak said before he hugged Even again.
"Have you seen the message I've sent you?", Even asked, his smile was beaming with excitement.
Isak took his phone out of his pocket and clicked on the WhatsApp symbol.
He clicked on the chat with Even, clicked on the link and watched the video.

Even had put together a cute montage of moments they've shared together.
Evenings at restaurants, movie nights at home, fooling around on the way to school and making a mess in the kitchen while cooking.
Even had even put himself through the hassle of making a voiceover.
At the end of the video, Even said: "Jeg håper du vet hvor mye jeg elsker deg. Gratulerer med dagen, Isak!"
["I hope, that you know how much I love you. Happy birthday, Isak!"]
Tears of joy were running down on Isak's cheek as the video ended.
"Of course I know how much you love me, baby. I hope you know how much I love you", Isak said as he hugged Even again.
"I love you so much", Even whispered as tears of joy were falling onto Isak's curly hair.
The couple continued to hug each other until Isak remembered, that he had to go to school.
"C'mon, I'll join you on your way this time", Even said and Isak smiled happily.

The two left Even's apartment.
"Remember that we're going to a party after school. I'll come and pick you up from work", Isak said as the two were exiting the tram.
Even nodded before he pulled out his camera.
He pressed the record button before he began to film a little video.
"Here you can see the birthday boy himself, Isak! He has turned 20 today", Even said as he was filming Isak, who flashed a peace sign and a smile at the camera.
"Ja, deg vi vil gratulere! Alle i ring omkring deg vi står, og se, nå vi vil marsjere.
Bukke, nikke, neie, snu oss omkring, danse for deg med hopp og sprett og spring.
Ønske deg av hjerte alle gode ting! Og si meg så, hva vil du mere? Gratulere!", Even sang and Isak blushed.
"Takk Evy!", Isak said as he applauded his boyfriend.
Even turned the camera around, so that he was filming himself.
He gave Isak a very passionate kiss, before he waved at the camera.
After he had shut it off, he gave Isak another kiss.
"I'll see you after school, goodbye baby", Isak said before he went on his tippy toes to give Even one last kiss.
"Goodbye, baby nerd", Even said as the two walked separate ways.

"Isak! Gratulere med dagen!", Jonas greeted his friend as the two got their books out of their lockers.
"Halla Jonas", Isak said, smiling at his best friend.
"How was your morning so far? What did Even gave you for your birthday?", Jonas asked excitedly.
Isak told Jonas about the presents that Even had bought and made for him. The cute video, the portrait and the stuffed teddy.
"He even made kardemomme toasties and bought me flowers! Isn't he the sweetest and best boyfriend ever?", Isak said, his heart had filled up with pride while he had told Jonas everything sweet that Even had done for him.
"Yes, he definitely is", Jonas said while smiling happily.

During the lunch break, the rest of the boy squad sang "Hurra for deg" so loud, that almost the entire schoolyard heard it.
And in a split second, the day was over.
The boy squad made their way to the Café called Kaffeebrenneriet, the neat little Café where Even was working.
Isak walked in and luckily, Even was done with getting ready already.
Proudly, Even intertwined his own hand with Isak's as they were walking out of the Café.
The group made their way downtown to a club, where Jonas was at quite often.

While "3 AM" by Kidnfinity was playing, Isak asked Even to dance with him.
The two danced the night away together, in the end they even got drunk a bit. Not "so-shitfaced-that-I-might-puke"-drunk, but drunk enough to get that fuzzy feeling.

Isak pulled Even closer to himself.
"I love you so much, you insanely tall and beautiful romantic", Isak said as he lost himself in Even's icy blue eyes again.
"I love you more, you cute little biology nerd", Even responded before the two kissed each other.

"Look at the clock.
It feels like time stopped.
Baby, please look at the clock."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1155 words)

Gratulerer med dagen, Isak! 🇳🇴❤️
This chapter was uploaded on June 21st at 4 am. Hopefully me being tired didn't mess this chapter up.
Have a good one, Isak! 🎉🎊