~ Hva? ~

»I have many goals,
don't reach most of them though.«

Isak got up a bit earlier on this Wednesday morning.
After surprising his boyfriend Even with a lovely breakfast, he went to school.
Jonas was already waiting for him on the schoolyard.
Isak practically ran towards him, at 7:30 am in the morning.

"Okay Jonas, tell me how the heck that happened", Isak said, sounding very hectic.
Jonas sighed.
"Okay, but let's go somewhere else", he said, grabbing Isak's arm and dragging him towards the benches.
After they both sat down, Jonas looked at his phone. There was still plenty of time left until school began.
"Everything started out two weeks ago. I was at a party that William had organized, everything was quite normal about that party.
But since I went there to drink something and kinda forget about the stress I have had with Eva and all that jazz, I drank a bit too much. Y'know, those things happen.
Well, Chris was there as well. He did what he usually did - hitting on girls and drinking alcohol", Jonas said, Isak couldn't sit still because he was so excited to know what had gone down.

"Fine, but how the hell did you two become a thing? Is it even official or anything?", the excited 17-year old asked.
Jonas sighed again.
"No, it's not official. Back to the story. So, I was gone, Chris was desperate for someone to give him attention since the girls were all not interested in him.
We chatted about life and women and how bad things were lately, for both of us.
He then asked me, if I had ever kissed a guy since things weren't going well with the women.
I shook my head no and he grinned. He then leaned in, my lips touched his and we kissed.
It all could be over here, but since we both were kinda desperate, we took it further.
The kiss got more and more heated and he even picked me up.
Later, we even went upstairs and things got more heated there. He-", Jonas continued, but Isak cut him off.

"Hva faen did you two do?! Did you two, y'know, have Sex?!", Isak was way too excited now.
"Nei! Well, I don't know, yeah", Jonas said, gaining a confused expression from Isak.
"What now? Either you two had Sex or you two hadn't! There's no in-between", Isak said, waiting for Jonas' response.
"We had Sex. It wasn't very long, but good and long enough to get both of us off.
I fell asleep after that and the next morning, he was gone.
I wanted to leave, but I found Chris in the kitchen when I walked downstairs.
We made out in William's kitchen for a few minutes, before he gave me his phone number.
I told him I'd call him before I left.
And I don't know if we're together now, I have only seen him twice since that night", Jonas said, ending his story.

Isak sighed.
"My advice is, that you should go and visit him today. You need to clear things up, dude.
Otherwise, this will bother you for the next weeks or even longer", Isak said before the bell rang.
The two walked inside the building.

Luckily the lunch break came sooner than expected.
Isak sat down on one of the benches, pulled out his phone and called Even.
"Halla baby!", Isak chirped, happy to hear Even's voice in the next seconds.
"Hei Issy! How are you?", Even asked.
"I'm fine. I wanted to make sure that you're okay. Are you having a good time at work?", Isak asked and Even giggled.
Isak smiled. He loved Even's giggles so much.
"Yah, as good as it can be! I hope you're having fun at school, too", Even said and Isak could almost feel his warm and loving smile.
"Yup, it's fun here! I have to hang up now, need to ask Jonas something. I'll see you later baby!", Isak said.
"Bye sweetheart!", Even said before hanging up.

Jonas sat down next to Isak.
"The others are coming a bit later, lunch takes a bit more time today. The canteen is packed", Jonas informed Isak.
"Okay, now tell me what you feel for Chris", Isak said and Jonas cleared his throat.
"Well", he began, looking away into the distance, "I feel so secure whenever I'm around him. He makes me feel so safe, it's amazing. Plus he's very attractive and strong. He may be an idiot sometimes, but he's a sweet softie at heart", Jonas said and the expression on his face said everything.
"I can't believe it", Isak said, "You're gone for him. Jonas, you're gone for Chris Schistad", Isak said before breathing in.
Jonas looked down at his feet.
"Is that a bad thing? You were that way when you feel for Even, weren't you?", Jonas mumbled, more to himself.
"Yes, I was and still am that way. And no, it's not a bad thing, not at all. I'm so happy for you, Jonas.
Finally, you found someone that you're head over heels for. Now it's time to find out if he feels the same way", Isak said, putting one arm on Jonas' shoulder.

"I'll always be there for you, Jonas. You know I've got you", Isak said, smiling at his buddy.
"Yeah, I've got you too, Isak. Thank you for being there for me", Jonas said, smiling back at Isak.
The bell rang and the two got up.
Mahdi and Magnus apologized a thousand times after the lunch break was over.
They "had to eat as much of the delicious waffles as long as they were still there" and that kept them busy during the entire lunch break.
The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and Isak was more than excited to go back home, as he referred to Even's place. Of course, he told Eskild, that he'd be back soon. But god, how often did he want to keep on saying that?

Jonas' veins went cold as he stood up from his seat in the bus.
He walked the last few minutes to Chris' place.
After a few knocks on the door, Chris opened.
He wore his red russbuss uniform, which looked really good on him.
"Halla Chris", Jonas said, biting his lip nervously.
Chris combed his hair with his fingers for a few seconds, before he looked back at Jonas.
"Halla Jonas! Come on in", he said and pointed behind himself, signaling Jonas to walk right in.

The two sat down in Chris' room.
"Chris, I came to ask you if we're a couple now or if that was just a little fling", Jonas said, coming straight to the point.
"Well, I'm not sure. I would love to try out a relationship, but I don't know if I am just a little fling for you", Chris said and Jonas' eyebrows shot up. He hadn't expected that answer from Chris at all.
"Well, I want to try it out. Got nothing to lose anyway", Jonas said, looking Chris straight in the eyes.
Chris smiled.
"Alright then. And, do you want to tell it to your friends or do you want to keep it a secret?", Chris asked, placing a hand on Jonas' thigh.
"If you're fine with it, I'd tell it to my friends. But a bit later, not immediately or something", Jonas said and Chris nodded.
His hand wandered up from Jonas' thigh to his shirt.

"You being so straight forward got me all excited for some action", Chris mumbled and Jonas felt some arousal stirring up in his stomach.
He couldn't wait to lay his lips on Chris' soft ones.
The two started with a french kiss, that turned into Chris pulling Jonas' shirt off.
While laying down on his naked back, Jonas whispered: "Thanks for trying it with me, Chris."
"No problem, handsome sweetie", Chris said.
But before he pulled his russbuss uniform down, he asked: "Is it okay if I give you some hickeys?"
Jonas couldn't do anything but nod, because Chris had started to suck on his inner thigh, causing his own and Jonas' erections to grow.

"Hopefully everything went well", Isak said.
Even gave him a confused look.
"You know, Jonas had a problem and I encouraged him to take care of it. And he's at it now, hopefully, everything will go smoothly", Isak explained and Even nodded.
"You know, I umm, I also have a problem. A pretty big one. Could you help me with that?", Even asked while walking towards Isak, wrapping his arms around Isak's waist.
Isak grinned. "I just love how you're always referring to your dick as 'a big problem'. But yup, I'd gladly take care of it", Isak said and Even blushed a bit. "Baby, I'm joking. Your dick is big, okay?", Isak said, still grinning.
"And you like big dicks, admit it", Even said, now Isak was blushing.
"I only like your dick, though", Isak said and Even grinned.

The two made their way to their bedroom, as they were referring to Even's bedroom now.
Isak loved how he could completely trust Even. He could let himself go and Even always caught him.
Even felt the same way. Whenever he couldn't see the sunrise anymore, Isak did everything in his power to push the heavy blinds in front of Even's eyes aside, so that the sunbeams could tickle Even's nose again. So that Isak could hear Even's gorgeous laugh again.

Even loved Isak so much, it almost suffocated him.
The amount of love the both felt for each other was not describable in all the languages that existed in the world.
Isak would lift the sun up for Even.
Even would pull the moon closer for Isak.
The two needed each other.
And when they had Sex, the both could feel the energy that they both needed so much.

"Even, you're so good to me. Thank you, babe."
"And you're so good to me, Isak. Thank you so much, honey."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1680 words)