~ Date night & Smooches ~

»Everything's for him.
I wouldn't be who I am today without him.
I thank him for being with me,
in light and dark times.«

"Ja, I know, but I want to try it. I love Chris and I want to give him a chance", Jonas said, slightly annoyed.
"Yeah, okay fine. I'm not attacking you because of your decision of being with him. I wish you two the best, but be careful, please. You know how Chris is", Isak said, running his hands through his hair.
"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye", Isak said.
"Bye. And have fun with Even tonight", Jonas said and Isak smiled at that.

Today was Torsdag, June 1st.
And what did June mean to many people all over the world? Yes, it was pride month!
The two had already bought flags a month ago, they were ready to attend many pride festivals in Oslo this year.
Even had only been to one, but this year was Isak's first year of celebrating pride.
Isak picked up his suit from his bed, walked into the bathroom and took a shower.
After that, he put the suit on, combed his hair and brushed his teeth.
Before he left his room, he said goodbye to Eskild.

"Sorry for being away for so long. But I had to be there for Even, plus I love being with him", Isak said while putting his shoes on. The wallet was already in his pocket.
"It's fine, baby gay. Oh, don't forget the rose that your kind guru bought for you to give it to your boyfriend. And don't you dare to come back here tonight. This night is for you two, don't worry about having to be here. I'll be fine", Eskild said, pointing to the rose, that was sitting in a vase.
"Takk, Eskild. Love you", Isak said, giving Eskild a smooch on his cheek before leaving the flat.

At Even's place, Isak made sure that his blue tie sat in its place.
Even opened him the door, he was dressed in a black suit. He wore a bow tie as well, but his one was black.
Isak gave him a kiss on his soft lips.
"You look amazing, babe", Even whispered and Isak smiled.
"You look stunning, too", he said and Even smiled back at him.
"I've got something for you", Isak said, handing Even the red rose.
"Aww, thank you, Isak!", Even said, his smile spoke for itself.

After the rose sat in a vase, the two left Even's apartment.
While the two were walking to the restaurant, Even intertwined his hand with Isak's hand.
"I love you so much", Even said, his smile shone brighter than the sun.
"I love you too, honey. I've always dreamed of this. Walking down the street with someone that loves me as much as I love them. I never thought that it'd be a man that would make me so happy, but I'm glad that everything came out the way it did. That you're the man, that makes me so incredibly happy, is the best thing I could've wished for. I love you so much and I'm so proud to show the world that you're my treasure and that I'm with you", Isak said, his smile practically screamed 'I love Even Bech Næsheim with all my heart'.
Even smiled.
The two did that a lot when they were around each other - smiling and smiling.

At the restaurant, the two talked a bit about the next days and what they wanted to do.
Even definitely wanted to go to a pride festival next week and Isak was more than ready for that.
The two discussed who they wanted to bring with them, who even had time on that day and so on.
After they were done with eating, they left and walked a bit around Oslo.
On their way back to Even's apartment, Isak couldn't stop commenting on how amazing Even looked in his suit.
"Evy, I can't wait to get that suit off of you, even though it looks amazing on you", Isak whispered while Even opened the front door of his apartment.

"Yeah, and I can't wait to get you out of your suit", Even said, closing the door with one foot before pulling Isak closer to himself.
Isak's hands wandered up and down on Even's chest, Even placed some hickeys on Isak's neck.
"Faen, you- you are so good with your mouth Even", Isak grunted, his suit was a blessing but a curse at the same time because the fabric of the suits' pants was rubbing against his boner.
Even's hands ran through Isak's long hair.
The two walked towards Even's alias their bedroom.

Isak fell onto the soft mattress.
Even tried to pin Isak down, but Isak rolled himself to the side and pinned Even down.
"Issy, you need to get out of these pants. The fabric isn't helping with reducing the friction", Even said and Isak quickly undressed himself and Even.
When only their underwear was left, Isak decided to take advantage of him being in the top position tonight and he went down on Even.
Isak's fingers gently went up and down on Even's erection, causing the taller man to hiss through his teeth.
"Goddamn it Issy, please take the boxers off", he moaned, because Isak was now licking his boxers.
"Fine", Isak said seductively and granted Even's wish.

"Goddamn Isak, you are the one who's good with his mouth!", Even exclaimed when Isak went at it.
Isak grinned, trying not to break the intense eye contact while pleasing Even.
Even could almost feel Isak staring right into his soul.
He felt so connected to Isak, it made him even more excited.
All over sudden, Isak stopped before he got up.
He used his arms to push himself up before he removed his own boxers.
"There you go", Even said, giving Isak a condom that he got out of a drawer of his nightstand, thanks to his long arms.
"Takk, sweetie", Isak said while quickly but carefully pulling it over.

"Are you ready?", Isak asked and Even nodded.
Isak always made sure that Even was ready, it was the same way around.
Even moaned loudly while Isak went in, starting out with slow movements.
Usually Even was in the top position, so he had to get used to the feeling of 'not being in charge' again.
It was nice to see Isak fully enjoy being in a different position.
What Even loved to do while Isak was top, was looking down at his chest from time to time.
Seeing his muscles move was so pleasing to look at.

The two switched positions again.
Even soaked it all up - Isak's body, his scent and him as a whole.
Even loved being this close to Isak.
His orgasm ran through his body like an electric shock, leaving tingles in his muscles.

Since catching one's breath takes a while, the two were silent for a while.
Isak cleaned both of them up, before laying back down.
Even pulled Isak closer to himself.
Isak listened to Even's heartbeat, slowly falling asleep.
"Baby?", Even asked.
"Hmm?", Isak mumbled, almost asleep.
"I'm so proud of being your boyfriend", Even said, before kissing Isak's forehead.
"You know what? I'm proud of being your boyfriend, too", Isak replied, closing his eyes again.
Even smiled. That's what he loved: Isak said what he felt, which was so wonderful.

Isak's phone blinked.
A message from Jonas Vasquez: "Hei! I umm, kinda dragged myself into something quite dangerous and I kinda need your help."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1268)

This was written and posted on June 3rd, don't know what date it will be when I went through this and edited it.
So, happy third day of pride month everyone! Have fun, celebrate safely and BE YOURSELF!
🏳️‍🌈
I'm in the process of something very personal right now, that's why everything's very tough for me currently. But hopefully, times will get easier.
Sorry, that this is so long, bye bye!!