~ Isak ~

»Si yo me voy es por los millones.
Hago esto es por los millones.
Ella se excita es con los millones.
Te juro que este flow, vale millones.«

Fredag
Today was Friday, the day Isak usually did something with the boys.
They usually would go out and party somewhere.
But today, Isak had other plans. Since the school year was ending soon, he wanted to make sure that his friends met Even before he became a student at the Hartvig Nissen Skole.

It was a sunny day, which was great for a Friday.
The lunch break had just begun and Isak was in deep need of it.
He had texted with Even during the entire geography lesson, making sure that he was okay.
Even had gone to work again, even though he had said he couldn't go.
Isak was proud of him for getting himself back on his feet and for taking it one day at a time.

"Halla!", Magnus chirped, walking towards the boys with a bag in his hand.
"I've bought these new strawberry candies that they're selling at the kiosk. Damn, people are buying them like they are a limited edition of some fashion label", Magnus said, chewing on one of the bonbons.
They looked like real strawberries, but they had the same consistency as gummy bears.
Isak tried one out as well. It was delicious but very chewy. His jaw hurt a bit after he was done with eating the candy.
Isak wasn't usually the candy-loving type of guy, but when his friend brought him and the rest of the boy squad something, he couldn't say no.

"And what are we going to do tonight?", Mahdi asked, holding two strawberry bonbons in his hand.
Jonas and Magnus shrugged. "I don't know, didn't make any plans yet", Jonas said.
"Um, gutter, I have an idea", Isak said and the boys looked at him.
"How about we go to a party tonight? With a special guest maybe?", Isak said, waiting for a reaction.
"Who did you have in mind?", Mahdi asked immediately, getting a slap on the neck from Magnus.
"Who? His boyfriend of course, duh!", Magnus said, laughing a bit.
Mahdi groaned, glaring angrily at Magnus.
"Mags, I'd run if I were you", Isak said and Magnus stood up, sprinting away like Usain Bolt.
Mahdi ran running after Magnus, Isak and Jonas giggled.

"How's Even doing?", Jonas asked after a while.
Isak took a deep breath. "He's doing better again. It takes a lot of time to get him back on his feet, but he's doing so much on his own and I couldn't be more proud of him being that strong", Isak said.
"I mean, he slowly pulled himself out of this dark and scary hole. I don't know if I would've been able to do that", he added and Jonas nodded.
"I can't wait to meet the man that is making you so incredibly happy", Jonas said and Isak smiled at that.
"Yeah, I can't wait for you guys to meet Even either", Isak said, blushing slightly.
"God, I love him so much. He's such a great guy", Isak said, more to himself but Jonas heard it anyway.
He smiled. Seeing Isak that happily made him happy as well.

Mahdi came back, exhausted and heavily breathing.
"I'm fast but when Mags is afraid, he's faster", he said, sitting down again.
Isak smiled.
The three chatted for a while before Magnus came back.
"Halla. I needed to catch my breath for a second there", he said, plopping down next to Jonas.
"So, what do we want to do tonight?", Mahdi asked, eating another one of the strawberry candy bonbons.
"Isak's going to bring Even and then we all are going to go to a party", Jonas said and Isak nodded, eating another one of the strawberry candy bonbons. It was way too chewy though, he needed to stop eating them. But they were tasty.

The day went by and Isak was home again.
He got ready before he called Even.
"Halla baby", he said, his voice was light and happy.
"Halla Issy", Even said, he sounded a lot better than yesterday.
"Hi umm, do you want to join me and the boys tonight? We wanted to go to a party", Isak said, tilting his head even though Even couldn't see him.
"Yeah! I'd love to join you and I'd love to meet your friends!", Even said, very excitedly.
"Okay. I'm coming over now and then we can go to Jonas' place", Isak said.
"Got it. See you later", Even said before he hung up.

At Even's place, the two ate some leftover food from Even, but not too much.
After that, Isak helped Even to put his shirt on. It was a very fancy shirt, Isak was impressed by how good Even looked in it.
Before the two left Even's house, Isak checked his outfit in the full body mirror that stood in Even's bedroom.
"You look amazing", Even said, resting his chin on Isak's shoulder. The smaller Norwegian smiled.
"Takk baby", Isak said and the two left Even's place.

After a little pre-game at Jonas' place, the five left the house and walked to Chris' place, as Isak recognized.
There were a lot of people at Chris' place, Isak was already feeling uncomfortable.
Especially seeing Chris again was really awkward.
Speaking of the devil, Chris made his way over to Isak.
"Heyy Isak, are you down for some coke?", Chris asked, his system was already filled with alcohol.
"Nei, nei Chris. This is Even, my boyfriend by the way", Isak introduced and Even shook hands with Chris.
"Ah, I see. Got tired of fucking me, right?", Chris slurred.
Isak furrowed his eyebrows.

"Chris, I am happily in love with my boyfriend right now. So leave me alone with your drugs and stop hitting on me", Isak said, his voice was shaking a bit but luckily Chris didn't hear it.
"Eh, I guess my dick was buried too deep in your ass", Chris slurred, smirking evilly at Isak.
That was enough for Even. He pushed the smaller Norwegian, Chris stumbled backward.
"Get the fuck away from my boyfriend!", Even said, anger laid in his voice.
Chris walked away, looking for someone else to hit on.

"Thank you, Even. Very nice of you to protect me", Isak said, hugging Even tightly.
"No problem baby. I'd do anything for you", Even said, a smile laid on his lips.
"I'd do anything for you, too", Isak replied, smiling back at Even.

Even got along great with the rest of the boys, which was wonderful.
And that's how a successful Friday night for the boys-squad, as they liked to call themselves.
Isak felt good. He felt really good, especially with Even right by his side. But most importantly was that Isak didn't think about self-harming himself anymore.
That was really good.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1150 words)