~ Dancin' ~

»Mírala dancin',
Yea yea, pull up with cash.
Mírala dancin',
I fuck with her dancin'.
Pull up with the cash,
Mírala dancin'.«

Lørdag, 10 am.
Isak woke up with Even cuddled up next to him.
After the party, the two went to Even's place.

Flashback - What went down at the party
Isak was a bit drunk.
Even didn't really drink that much, so he could watch over Isak. Plus he didn't really like alcohol anyway.

Whenever Isak was drunk, he tended to drink some more.
It wasn't any different tonight.
When the clock stroke midnight, Isak was pretty much gone.
"Halla baby!", Isak said, walking up to his boyfriend. If you could say that at this point, because Isak was pretty much trying to not trip, fall over and die.
"Halla Issy", Even said, holding his boyfriend's arm to keep him from falling down.

Since Even sat on a sofa, he could pull Isak down to sit down next to him.
Isak leaned over to Even until Even could feel Isak's breath on his cheek.
"Baby, I want to do something nice for you~", Isak slurred while stroking Even's cheek.
"Mmm, and what did you have in mind?", Even asked, a cocky smile laid on his lips.
"How about a lap dance? Would you like that?~", Isak slurred silently, his cheeks were red because of how hard he was blushing.
A short wave of giggles went through Isak's chest, before he got up.
"C'mon, we're going back home", he said, almost falling down while attempting to help Even get up.
The two left the party.

Before the two could even walk through the door of Even's apartment, Isak was already attacking Even's neck.
After the two had made it in safely, Isak pulled out his phone. "Sit down baby and I'll get the music", he said, smirking like crazy. Quickly he scrolled through his 'liked songs' on SoundCloud, finally finding the right one.
"Dancin" by Fuego played and Isak gently forced Even to sit down on a chair.
"Okay. Relax baby, I've got you", Isak said before he sat down on top of Even's lap.
He started to move his hips, getting more and more thirsty for more friction.

Even threw his head back and let out a deep moan.
He didn't expect Isak to be so damn good at lap dancing.
Isak took the grinding even further and he began to kiss Even's neck.
Even had a hard time containing himself from just taking Isak right then and there.
"Gosh, you're so hot", Isak growled, his teeth sank into Even's neck. Later there would be a decent amount of beautiful hickeys visible for everyone to see.

Isak couldn't help himself anymore.
He basically ripped Even's and his' shirt off, quickly kissing Even's chest.
Even's moans were music to Isak's ears.
"Baby, b-bedroom please", Even muttered, his moans were louder than his own words.
Luckily Isak understood what he wanted to say.
The two got up, not breaking their freshly started French kiss.

The bedroom was slightly cold and dark, but the two didn't mind.
Isak switched the light on and before he could do anything else, Even had thrown him on his bed.
Even's hands were very quick with opening Isak's and his' belt, the two were naked a few seconds later.
Isak was way too horny at this point, because he couldn't stop grinding his hips against Even's leg.
"Baby, I want to go and get a condom from the nightstand. But I can only do that if you stop humping my leg", Even said, his voice was raspy but oddly soft.
Isak stopped for a second in which Even got a condom from the nightstand. He had bought them the day before, just in case and all that stuff.

After he had put it on, he carefully spread Isak's legs.
"I need to stretch you now, Isak", Even whispered and he could only see Isak nodding in response.
Isak hissed at the unknown sensation, but he got used to it pretty quickly.
"Now get going Even, please. I'm more than ready", Isak said after a good while of Even stretching him had passed.
Even aligned his length with Isak's hole.
"Are you ready?", Even asked and Isak hummed in response, probably too excited to say anything.

Isak's muscles flexed while Even pushed his length inside of him.
It felt good, but so weird at the same time. Probably because he had been a virgin.
Even let out a deep growl, clearly aroused.
Isak lifted his head up a bit, yearning for a kiss from his boyfriend.
Even moved his head down, connecting their lips.

Suddenly Even decided to move a bit faster.
Isak dug his nails into Even's back, moaning louder than Even.
"Grr~", Isak moaned, his legs were shaking.
"Ahh, I'm close~", Even whispered, his voice was shaking from the upcoming orgasm.

The orgasm was sweet and felt nice.
Isak's whole body was tingling and he had never felt this good in his entire life.
Even's head came closer to Isak's head while he made his final thrusts before his orgasm.
"Issy! L-Look at me! Please! Look at me!", Even moaned, his facial expression went from unrelaxed to relaxed in a few seconds before his orgasm flushed over him like a wave.
His hand wandered up to Isak's head and gripped his hair tightly.

Isak's hand did the same and he even slight pulled at Even's hair.
Even's Adam's apple bounced up and down inside of his throat while he rode his orgasm off.
Carefully he pulled out of Isak, who was still coming down from his high.
Even got up the clean himself and Isak before he'd fall asleep and eventually forget.
"Baby, come lie down with me", Isak said, tiredness was straining his voice.
"Yeah, I'm here my love", Even said, cuddling up with Isak.

The both soaked up the other one's warmth before the sleep knocked out both of them.
End of Flashback

Isak looked under the blanket.
That's why he was naked.
Luckily he didn't forget everything from last night, but bits and pieces were gone.
While Isak was thinking about last night, Even woke up.
"Halla Issy", Even said, his voice was raspy.
"Halla Evy", Isak responded, his voice was slightly dry. He probably needed coffee or something.

Even stroked Isak's back. "Do you remember anything from last night?", Even asked, since he hadn't been drunk so he obviously remembered everything.
"A bot, but not everything", Isak responded before he looked into Even's eyes.
"Do you want to do it again? I mean, I've got some morning wood to get rid off and since you don't remember everything from last night, we could freshen up your memory", Even said with a smirk, playing with Isak's golden curls.
"Yeah, I'd love to", Isak said, smiling softly at Even.

How could a Saturday possibly get any better than this?
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1160 words)

Cuts and Coffee - Isak Valtersen जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें