~ Nailpolish and deep kisses ~

»Yea, you're the son of a b*tch. (ya, ya, ya, ya)
What do you know?
No, that isn't good coke.
Never get anything good from you. (no, no, no, no)
I've got problems too (ya) and sometimes don't have no money.
But I would never let my boys down because of any of this, can make it on my own.
Bruh, I'm always awake and you constantly fell asleep.
I didn't fall asleep (no, no)
But I never wanted to stop, wanted to keep going, yes.«

Lørdag, 11 am.
Even was already awake.
Today was a warm and sunny day, so Even was in an 'okay'-mood.
While listening to "Goodnight n go" by Ariana Grande, the 22-year old painted his nails.
"Say goodnight and go~", Even sang while waving his hands around, waiting for his nails to dry.
Some time passed and finally, his nails were dry enough to continue with putting on the mascara.

Isak had woken up in the meantime.
Hearing the music coming from somewhere, he made his way to the bathroom where he expected the music to come from.
What he saw made him smile. Even was putting on his mascara, humming along to the song and smiling softly at his reflection.
"Halla Issy! God morgen", Even said to Isak, turning around to fave him.
"God morgen, my handsome man", Isak said, kissing Even on his soft lips.
The two kept on kissing each other, laughter started to fill the bathroom soon.

The two stood still for a while, caught up in the eyes of one another.
Isak wrapped one arm around Even's neck, getting on his tippy toes to kiss him.
"I love you", the 17-year old whispered against the older one's lips before kissing them.
Even let himself fall into that kiss. It was like diving into a pool, the feelings of love were allowing him to swim in them.
"I love you too, baby", Even said, breathing in Isak's sweet scent.
The younger one smiled before burying his tongue deep inside of Even's mouth.
Their kiss heated.

"C'mon baby, we have to go", Even said, slowly pulling away from Isak, who whined at the loss of warmth.
"But baby, you can't just leave me all turned on now", Isak complained, he needed release.
"Umm yeah, I can just leave you like that. But I'm not leaving you, because we have to go now", Even said, grabbing Isak by his hand.
The two walked into the kitchen.
While making breakfast, they talked about different things.
"I don't want to go to work on Monday. It's so annoying to go there", Even said, placing the pan with the scrambled eggs on the table.
Isak put a bottle of orange juice on the table. "Yeah, and I don't want to go to school on Monday", he said while pouring the juice into their glasses.
Even sat down as well.

The two ate their breakfast.
Isak took care of the plates while Even took care of the bills that he had to pay.
Later, Isak had been reading a book and had gotten bored, Even came to Isak.
He was very excited.
Isak looked up from his phone. "What's up, babe?", he asked while combing his hair with his fingers.
"Are you keen on visiting your friends with me?", Even asked, his smile grew wider from second to second.
"Sure. Why not?", Isak said and got up.
Getting ready and getting Isak's nails painted didn't take too long, so the two left the apartment very soon.

The couple arrived at Jonas' place. Mahdi and Magnus were there as well.
"Halla!", Jonas said happily while hugging the two.
Magnus and Mahdi did the same before they all went into Jonas' room.
"How has life been for you two?", Jonas asked.
Even smiled. "It's been great. I haven't had a depressive episode in two weeks, which is relieving. I know that it'll catch me twice as intense as soon as it does, but for right now I'm good", Even said, smiling at his friends.
Isak smiled as well. It made him so happy to see, how quickly his friends had become friends with Even.
"Things have been great, yeah. School is very stressful, but it'll be over as soon as the holidays will start", Isak said and the other boys nodded.

As 10 pm came around, Even wanted to head back home.
The boys said goodbye to each other.
"I'll see you all on Monday, bye and thanks for having us", Isak said, waving at Jonas once more.
"Yeah and no problem, I love having you guys over. See you on Monday", Jonas said before closing the door.
While the two were walking back home, Isak asked: "And why did you want to head home now? Usually, you're the one who stays up late. No criticism, I just want to know."
Even scratched the back of his head. "I don't feel so good", he admitted honestly.
Isak nodded, leaving it at that.
He knew what that meant.

Back home, Isak made Even a cup of tea.
They both sat down and watched some TV together.
Isak hoped it would pull Even out of his dark thoughts that were starting to clog up his mind.
Honestly, Even was doing much worse than he had been ever.
Today wasn't the first day of his feeling not so good. That's why he only had been in an 'okay' mood in the morning.
Even was trying so hard for Isak not to see him fall down again, but he couldn't do anything about it much longer.
It felt like he was trying to hold an object, that weighed more than himself and that was taller than he was.
He couldn't do that forever.

"Sweetie, I need to go to bed", Even said, slowly pulling away from Isak. The TV was still playing.
"Huh? Oh okay. Wait, let me come with you", Isak said while turning off the TV.
The two brushed their teeth and went to bed.
Of course, Isak had noticed Even's change in mood.
Slowly, he turned around. "Sweetheart, if there's something you want to tell me, you know you can always tell me anything", he said while stroking Even's soft cheek.

It was wet.
Even had been crying.
"Awh no, sweetie. C'mon, let me hug you", Isak said while pulling Even closer.
The taller man was shaking a bit because of how hard he was crying.
Isak sang a lullaby, causing Even to fall asleep.
While listening to Even's breathing, Isak fell asleep as well.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1100 words)