Instagram 1

PepperPStark

I'm proud to say that you've worked very hard to be Jimmy Kimmel, after your two inventions got patents, Peter! I cannot wait to see what you devolp in the near future

I'm proud to say that you've worked very hard to be Jimmy Kimmel, after your two inventions got patents, Peter! I cannot wait to see what you devolp in the near future. Oh, and Tony you did a good job as well.

TonyStark: Thank you, Pep, love of my life! But it was all the kid. Great job, Kid!

PeterParker: Thank you, Pepper! Thank you, Mr. Stark!

TonyStark: So, I'm still Mr. Stark, while Pep, is Pepper? I see how it is.

PeterParker: She's Pepper!

PepperPStark: Exactly, Tony. I'm Pepper, because I'm Pepper. Remember that.

BadB_MJ: Good job, loser.

AuntMay_Parker: I'm so proud of you, Pete! I love you!

PeterParker: Thank you, Aunt May. I love you, too.

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Dude! It's you and Tony Stark!

PeterParker: Thanks, MJ. Ned, I know!

FlashThompson: This has to be fake! There's no way, Penis Parker knows Tony Stark!

TonyStark: Of course PETER knows me. I'm the one who hired him. He's told me about you as well.

FlashThompson: He has?!

PepperPStark: Of course he has. And from what he's told Tony and I, we don't like you. Also, his name is PETER, not Penis. That's highly offensive, and that type of attitude to others won't get you hired, ANYWHERE. I highly recommand you stop calling Peter, Penis before I allow Tony to ruin any chances of you getting into a good college, because as of now, you've lost your chance to being an intern at Stark Industries.

PeterParker: What?! Pepper! That's not necessary! Also, I'm swinging by to make sure, Mr. Stark doesn't do that!

PepperPStark: Peter, sweetie. You can argue about the college with Tony, but Eugene here, won't be accepted by anyone at Stark Industries.

AuntMay_Parker: Yikes, she went straight to sweeite.

PeterParker: Flash, calm down. I'm working on it.

TonyStark: Pete, I haven't done anything, yet. This is all, Pepper.

PeterParker: You said, YET! I'm almost there anyway, to make sure you don't do anything!

BadB_MJ: This comment section is gold. I just wish I could draw Flash's face.