Part 3

This house is totally killing me. Each day that passes by seems like forever. The time flies so slow that maybe at some point I might not last longer.

I skipped breakfast, don't have the appetite for any meal with my Aunt. She's the only one I could talk to here and I'm so tired of looking and listening to her the whole time telling me what could've happen if I didn't do this and that stuff, would I be still in the city and enjoy teenage years or whatsoever stuffs that I'm totally not interested with.

It was around noon, I ran down to the living room. I was expecting to find her there but no, she's not there. I checked her around the house yet no signs of her. She's out. I whispered softly. I called her name but no one replied. She really is. I can grab this opportunity to stay out of this house and somehow be able to taste a little of freedom. I ran back to my room and pull my red hoodie on.

The weather was a fine windy day. I slowly opened the door as it creaked. My heart was pounding with happiness. I can't believe that I'm actually partly escaping this old house. I took a deep breath as I grin, an I'm-so-so-very-happy-that-I-can't-stop-smiling-grin, my body heat up. I walked out of the house and pull my hood to my head. Covering me. I ran around smiling. I've never been this happy for days since I moved on to that house. The fresh air over me. This is so so cool.

I ran around to my heart's content. I ended up catching my breath as I laugh alone which almost sound like I'm kind of insane. I ran to the woods. The wind there was amazingly fresh and cold though the sun was up. I walked to my so called "favorite tree". I pressed my back to it and slowly let myself slid down until my butt reaches the ground. I folded my knees close to me. I was so tired. Though the running thing was kinda short but I poured all of my energy out. The wind was cool. I slowly closed my eyes causing me to fall asleep.