Part 7

Tiffany haven't gone out of the house. An ordinary silent night, she climb herself up to the roof like what she did before. She didn't mind the danger. In her tank top and knee length pajama, she slowly push her head out. The wind was cold. Her hair was tied in a loose ponytail.

She reaches for the window's upper pane. Pull herself up and swiftly move her way up to the roof. It was cold, she forgot to bring her hoodie with her but because she was being lazy, she chose not to get it and let the wind brush her skin.

She pulled her hair down to atleast lessen the exposure of her skin with the wind, goosebumps on her arms.

Franco once again slipped out from his tree and back to his habit. He moved closer to Tiffany's window, he found nothing. Tiffany was not in her bed and isn't sleeping. He searched the room for any signs of her but found nothing but her hoodie on one of the chairs and a sketchpad, on her desk. The lights were off. The moon was the only light.

He reached for the roof and was halted, when he saw a maiden's silhoutte -- it's her -- Tiffany. She was hugging her knee to warm her self. She wanted to go down but was too tired to move plus the stars above steals her attention. She was staring up, her hair down. The wind was cold so Franco went into her room and pull her hoodie.

He slowly moved his way to her. He moved silently to surprise her.

"Should've brought his with you." Franco said as he lay Tiffany's hoodie on her shoulders wrapping her. Tiffany almost jumped with surprise.

"That's rude!" Tiffany said partly shouting. She knew it's Franco from his voice. She felt a grin across her face.

"Mind if I join?" Franco said smiling at her.

"Yeah." Tiffany said staring as Franco sits inches away from her. She can't fully see his face but the way his eyes sparkle tells her that it's Franco. Those gray eyes under the moon is totally astonishing her. It seems like no human being can have this certain mystical eyes but no -- here's Franco. Except that she doesn't know what he really is.

"Long time no see." Franco said as he fixed himself.

"Yah. How'd you find me?" Tiffany asked. Maybe now is the right time to ask him all the question that runs in her mind.

"I saw you from that tree." He pointed in a pitch black woods. "Yah, you can't see it. From the tree we met."

"Where'd you get my hoodie?" Tiffany asked holding it tighter as the wind blows.

"From your room?"

"How'd you get here?"

"I climbed up."

"And you went into my room without my permission?"

"I'm so sorry for that one it's just that I didn't find you asleep tonight and I found you here and saw you hugging you knees and I saw that thing and maybe you might need it so I brought it here and it seems like you needed it." Franco explained it is as if he committed a very big mistake defending himself that he didn't mean any harm.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany said as she narrow her eyes. Franco can picture her features out in the dark. Her curly hair down just below her elbows, her eyes were staring right into his as they talk. He can picture her perfectly.

"That I snuck up."

"No, I mean, the thing that you didn't found me in bed tonight? Were you visiting me here when I sleep?" Tiffany said eyeing on Franco. Suspecting that almost everything that she said was true.

Franco felt kind of nervous. Humans don't just visit someone by the window and instead would walk through the door. "I mean, we'res upposed to be in bed by this time but then you're here." He said avoiding her gaze.

Is it possible that he's looking at me as I rest myself to sleep? Those are words in Tiffany's mind.

They spent the whole time talking. Tiffany asked him the questions that's been bothering her and he answered her with all lies. That he lives just a half kilometer away from Tiffany's. That he's name is Franco Gray and they laughed cause it's the color of his eyes. That he's on top of the tree cause he loves climbing trees. He filled her mind with lies and didn't feel guilty for he felt comfortable with her.

"Why are you still wearing that thing?" Tiffany asked him.

"This is my favorite." He replied.and they both laughed. How could a very weird thing be a favorite.