Part 6

Tiffany's been waiting for her Aunt Marie to at least leave the house and buy supplies but it's been three weeks and still her Aunt Marie hadn't left the house. And she's back to her rude self again. Having no one to talk to obviously is somehow a boring type of life. She doesn't want to spend the rest of her life this way. A typical would be watching movies, party with friends, go to shopping, talk about crushes and fall in love. But hers, it goes like: wake up, eat, draw, sleep, wake up, eat, draw, and sleep thing and that no-typical teenager.

  --------------------------------------

Franco turned 1800 which makes it legal for him to leave his tree anytime that he wants but still hold the rules of the Casures.

"Dad?"

"Yes, son?"

"Is it possible for Casures being seen by humans?"

"Why?" His father asked in shock. 

"I just wanna ask." Franco said tilting his head against his father.

"Humans don't see us. They feel us. But they freak the hell out of it. Why did you ask?" His father asked narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

"Is it possible that we can talk to them?" Franco asked ignoring his father's expression.

"Of course not." His father now is really suspecting him. "Why did you ask?" He repeated his question for the third time around.

"Nothing."

"Don't tell me you left again."

"Dad, I didn't." Franco lied even though all he ever wanted was to get out and visit the maiden Tiffany whom he met weeks ago.

He wanted to see Tiffany again. He didn't see any dangerous thing when he was talking to her. It seems that their world and Tiffany's don't just seem to unite.

"Son, you've got to report to the elders tomorrow, you'll have your duty on call." Franco's dad said sounding worried.

"Will that be scary?" Franco calmly asked.

"No." His father replied calmly. He twisted his body to face his son. He laid a hand on his right shoulder. His eyes were staring right into Franco's. And just by luck, Franco noticed how he looked so alike his father. Though his father's eyes are darkest shade of blue that it almost looks like black from a far. Franco saw his father's eyes. He's worried about Franco.

"I'm so proud of you, son." His father said and smiled. Then stood back.

"Thanks dad." Franco replied feeling joy pouring over him. Though his mother was not there to guide him, his father was there for him. His mother died while giving birth of him.