Part 15

Tiffany

Since the day he kissed me, he never left my mind. The way his hand ran from my shoulder down to my elbow and the strong grip around my wrist, pulling me to him and met me with the kiss that I so long to taste.

I was breathing him in. Each and every single part of him. I can still remember the strong grip around my waist, pulling me close to him. The warmth of his body against mine. Is as if the world stopped and the time seem to pause as we kiss. Everything was perfect. It was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I haven't gone to see him again. It seems like he hadn't show up. It's been 2 weeks since we saw each other -- since we kiss. I always wake up with orange tulips next to my bed. No notes attached. Just a bunch of tulips next to me. I think this he always visit me in the morning and leave tulips next to me.

Each and every night, I stay up late. Hoping that maybe he'll just pop out of nowhere and visit me. 'Cause that's what he always does. I missed him so much that it hurts. I sometimes stay awake, lying in my bed, thinking that the whole kiss thing was a stupid lie. That maybe he never meant it. That maybe he never meant it when he said that he loves me.

There was no promises when he left. No assurance if he'll come back or what. Sometimes I don't get it. He told me he's leaving. Moving out. Their family is moving out. I asked him if it's for college but then he twisted the conversation upside down.

The moons up and again I'm lying awake in my bed. The windows wide open -- for him to come -- for the wind to come. The lights are off and the moon's brighness is the only source of light that shows figures in my room. The crickets and the clock are my only companion whenever silence occurs.

I can't sleep. It's my insomnia acting up again and it's been normal to me these days. I closed my eyes and try to calm myself for atleast a minute or two.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

I heard a creak. I immediately opened my eyes and I was surprised. He's there. Sitting on the corner of my bed. Looking at me, wearing a smile. Those gray eyes are so mesmerizing, like I could've lost myself if I stare at it a little longer.

I sit up straight as he also stood up. He looks different this time. For the first time, he's wearing a polo shirt, I can't recognize the color due to the darkness, and Maong pants and rubber shoes. Gosh. He looks so human in those clothes rather than the other one.

"Hey." He greeted me.

"Hi." I whispered in the air.

His hands are on his back. He seems to be hiding something. I stare at him and smiled. Silence occured and he suddenly realized that he forgot something.

"Uhhmm.. yeah." He run his temple and slowly reveal his other hand carrying a bunch of tulips. This time their pink. Of course. Tulips. "For you." He finished as he walk to me and hand it.

"Thanks." I replied as I recieve it. "This time it's pink." I whispered.

"The orange was kinda vibrant but pink looks better for you." He explained even though I didn't ask for one.

I stare at it. The moon's brightness shows the shades of pink in the tulips. He's still standing there in the dark and it seems like I was so rude for not letting my visitor sit.

I hop out of bed and fixed myself as I look for my chair.

"Gosh. I'm so sorry. Have a seat." I push the chair to him.

"You should'nt have bothered." He replied.

I turned the lights on and everything came to a good view. I need to adjust my eyes, blinking it once. Twice until it's okay.

And I can finally see his clear frame in his blue poloshirt. He looks so good as he sit straight and still in the chair. He's looking at me and smiling. Those gray eyes.