Part 10

Tiffany found a bunch of orange tulips by her window. Franco didn't visit her last night causing her to worry about him. Maybe the flowers were peace offering for not visiting her last night. There was no note attached, just a plain bunch of flowers. She put it into a vase and let it stay by the window where she found it.

"Where did that come from?" Aunt Marie asked popping out of nowhere.

"Uhhhmm... just some tulips." Tiffany said as she run her finger on one of the tulips.

"You went out, didn't you?" She was narrowing her eyes.

"No."

"Then how did you get that?"

"I don't know. I just found it here."

"You went out, didn't you?" Aunt Marie gripped both of Tiffany's shoulder and look straight into her eyes.

Tiffany was shocked with the grip and stared into Aunt Marie's eyes with such intense.

"I didn't." She whispered and shook her head.

"Then how did you get that?!" Aunt Marie's voice is partly shouting. She examined Tiffany and her eyes widened as she saw the neclace around Tiffany's neck. She released her and touch the neclace on Tiffany's bare neck. "Where did you get this?" She whispered.

Tiffany never knew that her Aunt probably has this side of her that creeps the hell out of Tiffany. She was a happy-go-lucky-and-desperate-to-be-a-good-guardian but now it seems to be the other way round. She's totally the exact opposite of her normal Aunt Marie.

The wind blows from the window causing Tiffany's sketchpad to flip open. Tiffany reached for her sketchpad and hug it close to her.

"What's that?" Her Aunt Marie asked.

"It's nothing." Tiffany replied as she slowly take steps backward and turned her back on her.

Aunt Marie moved to Tiffany and pulled the sketchpad with such strength that Tiffany didn't expect. She flip each pages and exhaled as she saw sketches of the trees. Everything was normal again but then, her mood swings again, she saw a guy's portray. Her eyes were full of anger as she stare back into Tiffany.

"Who's this guy?"

"He's... he's ..." Tiffany searched for her courage and force it to bare with her. "He's Franco. A friend."

"How did you meet him?"

"I never did." Tiffany lied.

"How did he became you friend?"

"It's an imagination Aunt. So stop freaking out." Tiffany said as she pull the sketchpad from her Aunt's hands and put it inside her drawer.

"What's going on Tiffany?" Aunt Marie sounded like the gentle giant that Tiffany thought she was.

"Nothing. You're the one who's freaking out." Tiffany said as she prompt herself.

"Where did you get all those stuffs?"

"Aunt, sadly this is not your business anymore. I'm sixteen, I know what I'm doing plus please don't babysit me. You're just my guardian, not my babysitter. Give me also privacy, I'm a teenager and I need that. No need to freak out from my stuffs about where or when or how I found this. This are all safe things. This won't kill you, wouldn't it?" She point a tulip to Aunt Marie who's not moving and didn't flinch as the tulip almost met her face. "See? Plus this neclace. You wouldn't believe me but the imaginary friend of mind gave this to me." Now that was a bad idea. Aunt Marie will think that Tiffany is loosing her mind being locked up in a boring house causing her to lose herself in the process of being detained.

"Oh no." Aunt Marie said rubbing her forehead.

"What?"

"Am I too strict with the rules, Tiff?"

"Uhhmmm yah." Tiffany nodded.

"Maybe I should talk to your mom." Aunt Mariee as she walk her to the door sounding worried.

"About what?"

"About your detention. I guess it's finally over."

Detention is finally over? That means, No more bored house? No more trees? And No more Franco? NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

"Aunt Marie!" Tiffany called out as Aunt Marie was about to close the door.

"Yes?" Aunt Marie said calmly.

"I'm doing fine. I prefer staying here."

"Okay." Aunt Marie ignored Tiffany's words and walked away.

Now Tiffany must see Franco. She needs to tell him what's about to happen. That she'll be leaving.