Part 18

10 years later...

Tiffany

"Hey, Honey, we need to be fast. Aunt Marie will be waiting for us, we can't be late." I told my husband so that we can visit Aunt Marie.

"Yeah, sure. I'll tell Lea to go out." Stephen, my husband replied. "Baby, come down. It's time to go." He called to our daughter, Lea.

"Yes, coming." Lea said, running down the stairs carrying a mini backpack.

"Be careful." I said.

When we were near Aunt Marie's house, also the same house where I was so called 'detained' for being a rebellion when I was a teenager. Everything still looks the same, just the same as the last time that I've been there. As the house came to our view, I can already see Aunt Marie standing by the door wearing a smile.

"Mommy?" Lea called from the backseat.

"Yes?"

"Is this the house that you're talking about?"

"Yes."

"This is where your mommy was locked up because she was being mean." Stephen said as he park the car in front of the house.

I nudge Stephen. "Don't scare her." I said. "Don't worry, Mommy's good now." I said to Lea. She flashed a smile and giggled.

Stephen already made his way out of the car to pick up some of our stuffs since we're staying for a week.

"Let's go." I told Lea as I walk out the car and opened the back door.

"Tiffany!" Aunt Marie immediately called and made her way to us but Lea ran to her already. "Oh." She said as Lea hugged her legs.

Aunt Marie's pretty old already but still she's a bubble like before.

"Is this your daughter?" she said hugging Lea back.

I nodded. "That's Lea, your niece." I said as made my way to her and hug her. "It's good to see you again Aunt."

"You too." She pulled away and examines me. "Where's your husband?"

"Here." Stephen said as he appears from the trunk carrying some our baggage.

He put them down as Aunt Marie made her way to him. "Oh. Such a very good looking lad." Aunt Marie said holding Stephen's face examining him and welcome him with a hug.

"Thank you. You too Madam." Stephen simply replied.

"Come, take the things inside." Aunt Marie said and slowly walked in as Lea assists her, while I help Stephen with the baggage.

"So that was Aunt Marie?" Stephen said as we walk our way.

"Yup. She's bubbly isn't she?" I said smiling.

"I now know why she had the power to change you." Stephen said looking at me.

No. It's not her. "I'm a different kind of rebel."

"I should thank her."

"For what?"

"For making you, you, the Tiffany that I love." Stephen's really sweeping me off my feet.

"Oh shut up." I said as I plant a kiss on his lips.

"Stop that you two, your daughter's watching you." Aunt Marie called standing by the door with Lea next to her giggling.

I blushed, feeling a little embarrassed.

This house carries the first love story that I had. This reminds me of how I met a Casure, and fell in love with him and ended up losing each other.

I made my way to my old bedroom which is now, my Aunt's room, nothing seems to be new, from the door to the windows, to the arrangement and even the vase, the vase where I used to place the tulips.

I looked out from the window where I used to sneak out and looked around. Like what I expected, there's the tree — His tree. Everything that happened flashed back. I remembered my first love, the first love story that I had. My first kiss always the sweetest.

I cannot deny the fact that, that place brought me an experience that's worth remembering