chapter 5

-- sally's point of view --

I wake up and look over at the other side of the bed to see Harry Lewis laying naked next to me. I remember the whole of last night in an instant, instantly feeling guilty for not going back to my own room. Slightly panicking I start grabbing my clothes frantically and put them on.

I remember my text from Liv saying that she was in our room and was going to bed early so I'm not too sure whether she knows that I hadn't gone to bed next to her last night. I need to make sure that Harry knew I was gone but I don't want to wake him as he is sleeping so peacefully. I grab a piece of card from the other side of the room and think about what to say. All these feelings were suddenly coming back to me within the last twenty-four hours so I just write a quick note. I leave the note on top of my pillow and slide my way out of the door.

I get to my room and quietly let myself in. I change into an oversized t-shirt and slide into the bed beside Olivia, hoping that when she wakes up she'd guess that I had just gotten in late last night. I sit there laying in bad thinking about what the hell had just happened to me in the last day considering I'd just slept with my ex-boyfriend who I hadn't seen for almost 7 years. A tear gracefully streams down my cheek as I think about how nice it was to be in his arms again.

I then think about what I am going to do today since the reunion isn't happening until 7.30 although I'd worked out that I'd only be there for an hour before I need to fly back to London to then fly to New York. I almost wish that I hadn't come. Today I am planning on taking Liv round my favourite parts of the island and introducing her to my parents since she hadn't met them yet and I haven't seen them in a while. Moving so far away from my parents was really hard but living in Guernsey just continually made me think of Harry.

a/n please vote and comment xoxo