chapter 11

I place my suitcase in the corner of Simon's room and shuffle through my clothes. I decide on a baby blue summer dress with an underwire.

Before I put it on however I feel a sudden urge to throw up and run as quickly as I can into the bathroom

Before I put it on however I feel a sudden urge to throw up and run as quickly as I can into the bathroom. Simon comes up the stairs and hears me vomiting so walks in to hold my hair up for me.

Simon leaves and I brush my teeth then hop into the shower, feeling a need to be refreshed. Once I get out I do a simple makeup look, put my dress on and pair it with my old school vans.

Whilst smoothing out my dress, my hands linger around my stomach area. I haven't found it has changed that much, just a slightly rounder edge to my belly. I have an uneasy feeling come up in me but I shake it off and start to make my way to the stairs.

There is music playing already and I go down to the bottom where Harry is walking past. He stares at me, then shakes his head walking away. It really hurts me the way he is acting towards me, I just don't understand how he can't even be polite given the circumstances.

— harry's point of view —

God she looks so hot. I try to look away but she looks gorgeous in her dress. Her hair is down and she is glowing. I think about how much of an arsehole I am, knowing that I'm with the wrong girl and it's all so rushed.

I feel awful for Liv, I would never do this to a girl at all especially someone as nice and genuine as her. I shake my head and walk away towards where Liv is in the kitchen. I wrap my arms around her seeking comfort although she obviously doesn't know why and holds my arms in place.

Sally walks into the kitchen making all the guys turn around and gaze at her. It pisses me off that they can all see how hot she is, I want it to be for me.

"Woo yes Sally girl!" JJ shouts, everyone laughs and Sally mutters a thank you and rolls her eyes.

The door bell rings and I use that as an excuse to get out of the room. The room where all my friends are perving on Sal.

I open it to a bunch of people, all holding all sorts of things from beers to crisps to wines. I greet them all and welcome them in.

Will walks in first accompanied by Stephen, Alex and George. They give me the stupid bro hugs and make their way straight to the kitchen where everyone still is.

Shortly after, both of the Cals walk in with a bunch of people that they have invited over. It is about to get fairly busy and I'm worried about the outcome of this many people drinking alcohol.

I close the door sighing and go back to the kitchen. Most people have gone into other rooms by now and the island is already plastered in bottles and bottles of wine and beer. God, this is going to be a long night with me, sober, surrounded by too many drunk people.

— sally's point of view —

I feel anxious about the amount of people crowded in the kitchen so I grab a bottle of water making my way to the garden. I slide open the doors and sit on the chairs on the patio.

It's a clear night and the moon is shining bright, the whole garden is practically lit up. It's fairly warm, but there's a slight chill every couple of moments when the breeze picks up.

The door opens and out comes a guy I haven't met. I decide to not bring attention to myself as I don't feel like talking to anyone to be honest.

"Alright there?" he says with a thick Newcastle accent.

"Yeh I'm alright, yourself?" I reply sighing, while turning round to face him.

"Yeh I'm good, I'm Will by the way." He says placing his arm out to shake hands.

I shake it and respond with, "Sally, nice to meet you."

"So what you doing out here alone then?" He asks, sitting down next to me.

"I felt a bit anxious with the amount of people here, I'm not great meeting new people." I say hestitantly, I don't even know this guy. "How about you, you've come out her by yourself."

"Oh JJ pissed me off, wanted me to do shots with him already. I'm not really feeling getting drunk yet, it's relatively early still." He says with a little chuckle at the end.

"Haha, I mean I've only just met him but that does sound like JJ." I say giggling. There's a silence but a comfortable silence before Will pipes up again.

"So what do you do for a living then Miss Sally?" He inquires, leaning nearer to me.

"I am a fashion writer, so I get to write all sorts of articles on the latest products, runways, models etc..." I say slowly, before realising how boring it sounds. "How about you Will?

"Oh, I'm a youtuber! Like most of the guys in there, that's how I know them all. Yeh me channel is called WillNE you should check it out sometime if you're interested, I just do whatever you know — seems to pay off with the old fans."

"Maybe, maybe." I say laughing at the shameless advertising for his channel.

We end up talking for a while before going inside when the wind starts to pick up more.

Inside, the party is fully in swing by now with even more people having arrived, it is absolute chaos in this mansion.

a/n please vote and comment xoxo