chapter 28

*flashback*

vik's point of view

We're sitting around the island waiting for Harry to arrive with Cal and Lux so we can film a new video. We're supposed to be filming a drunk football challenge so we've all started drinking. There's quite a lot of us today, here for the video, as Simon decided to invite Will, George and Alex as well as the Cals and us Sidemen.

Simon gets up going to the drinks cabinet for another shot when his and Will's phones get text notifications. I look down at Simon's phone to tell him who the message is from. I read it before Will gets up and grabs Simon's phone, snatching it away from me.

He was too late, I'd already read it.

Tom Jaynes 16.32pm
Jamie Harold Jaynes - born this morning at 3:12am weighing 7lbs 8oz. Both Sally and the baby are healthy.

"Vik, what is it you look like you've seen a ghost?" Ethan laughs, taking a swig from his beer bottle.

"Erm." I clear my throat, "I need to leave room."

I catch Will and Simon's eyes, Simon's just read the message. They follow me out of the kitchen as I go to the door wanting a breath of fresh air. I open it to Harry, Callux and Calfreezy all standing there with beers in their hands.

I stare at Harry. He has no clue. He looks so happy and relaxed.

"Vik, you alright mate? You look like you've seen a ghost." He says gripping my shoulders while looking at me concerned.

"I've been told." I laugh it off, feeling Will and Simon behind me. I wait until the three that have just walked into the kitchen before turning around to Will and Simon.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to them.

"Don't say anything, for Sally's sake. It's none of our business." Will says.

"But Harry deserves to know." I argue.

"Harry deserves to know what." I turn around to see Tobi, Ethan and JJ, who were grabbing the new footballs from outside.

"Nothing, come on guys." Simon brushes them off and takes a couple of balls off of JJ. I give them a small smile and walk to the garden with Will and Simon.

jj's point of view

"Vik knows something." I say, with a low voice.

"What do you reckon it is?" Ethan asks.

"Something to do with Harry." Tobi adds, "Liv maybe? Or Sally?"

"Dunno, lets get Vik drunk." I say with a smirk.

"Sounds good." Ethan laughs and we all high five.

3 hours later

"Vik where the fuck are you?" I shout.

"I'm here. I want to go to bed." He shouts back from under the sofa.

"Okay, I'll help you to bed." I extend my hand so he can get up, he reaches his hand up but I pull away.

"But first what's the secret." I ask quietly.

"What secret?" He replies.

"Harry's."

"Oh, he's had Jamie." He answers before falling asleep.

Jamie? Who's Jamie?

I pick up Vik and pull him up the stairs to his bedroom, laying him on his bed.

I go back downstairs, I find Simon in the kitchen so I decide to ask him about who Jamie is.

"Simon, can I have a chat?" I ask. He nods and I sit down on the stools.

"Who's Jamie?" I ask.

His eyes widen, and he sighs.

"Vik said something didn't he?"

"Yeh, I wondered what your little secret was."

He looks around making sure there was no one about.

"He's Harry's kid." He sighs, "He was born today."

"What the fuck?" he says, mouth wide open. "Who's the mother?"

"Sally."

"Oh. Fuck."

"Leave it, and don't tell Harry." he says, then walks away.