chapter 10

I open the bathroom door, Simon is on his computer waiting for me to come out. I am speechless, and can't say anything. I open my mouth to tell him but no words come out.

I think he understands though as he gets up from his gamers chair and pulls me in a massive hug. I feel myself relax in his arms and I absolutely lose it. There are many tears and I can't believe that I've only just met this guy and I've already cried in his arms twice.

I calm down he lets go of me, setting me down on the bed and sits back in his chair. I feel myself needing to tell him everything, about Harry, the breakup and the night before the reunion.

A few minutes of silence comes before Simon replies, I think he is overwhelmed with the amount of information I have just given him.

"I know." is all he says. It takes me a couple of moments to realise what he said.

"Hang on? What?"

"I said I know, Harry already told me, Sally."

I'm surprised but at the same time I wonder how many people Harry has told, whereas I haven't told anyone about him.

"When, Simon?"

"Before your reunion, he told me all about you. Then, he rang me the day of the reunion, stressed out because that night you had slept with each other." Simon says, I can tell he is being honest.

"Has he told anyone else? I don't want Liv finding out."

"Um, no, wouldn't you prefer her to know now, before her and Harry get closer."

"They're already engaged, there's not much I can do."

"You're pregnant, Sally. Pregnant with his child."

I stare at him. I'm not expecting him to be that blunt with me, and I know I have to get used the idea. It just really hasn't settled in with me yet.

"Sorry, that was a bit harsh. God, I'm such an idiot." He says quickly, realising that I haven't taken the comment very well.

God, who knew I was going to get knocked up with my ex-boyfriend who is now dating my best friend. I place my face in my palms, Simon walks over to me and takes me in a hug again.

There is a knock on the door and Harry slides in, he doesn't realise I am in here with Simon and suddenly doesn't know what to say.

"I, um... What's happening here?" he spits out.

"Nothing Harry, fuck off for a bit would you?" Simon says coldly.

"Just thought I'd tell you that all the boys are coming over, we're filming a video." Harry says defeated, "We're doing a Q&A for the second channel."

Liv suddenly bursts in the door behind Harry and hugs him from behind.

"Let's have a party tonight! For Sally's welcome home! Plus she can meet all the guys and we can all get smashed!" She shouts excitedly.

"I don't know if that's a great idea." I reply, I'm feeling that well plus jet lag. I don't fancy partying with a bunch of people I don't know either. Simon and Harry agree but Liv is persistent and says she'd already messaged the sidemen, the Cals and Will's gang, whoever they are.

"Alright then, I guess we have to now."

The rest of the sidemen all come over soon enough wearing smart clothes for the party later on but are getting ready to film the Q&A.

I end up meeting Ethan and Tobi when they are introduced to me as they walk in and I meet JJ, Vik and Josh once they come downstairs. I have been in this house most of the day and I hadn't even realised they are here.

They all settle down in the living room area and Liv nominates herself to ask the questions. I whisper to Simon to ask if Harry has told the fans about the engagement but he says that he hasn't even told the rest of the sidemen. They set up the cameras and I sit on a chair behind, watching them for the first time. Harry starts it off with the intro.

"How's it going guys? Today we will be doing a great flipping Q&A for this channel using questions you sent to us on #asksidemen, yes it's a boring hashtag, Vik came up with it, what can we expect." He says rolling his eyes. Vik's face is priceless and makes me laugh quietly in the background. "And we asked for juicy questions so they better be juicy!"

He is so cute being this whole different person in front of a camera, it is a sweet Harry and his wholes personality suddenly shines right through. I feel myself smiling and watching him, but I look over at Liv and could see she is doing the same. This makes me feel really bitter that she is with him and I am not.

I decide that I have had enough of watching Liv watch Harry so I walk into the kitchen and on my way out I can see Harry watching me in my peripheral vision.

I sit on one of the stools and soon enough they have finished filming. Simon comes in and tells me I can get ready for the party later in his room so I grab my suitcase and head upstairs.

a/n please vote and comment xoxo