Waking Up

Keith p. o. v

I woke up in a semi lit room,my hand chained to the headboard. The last thing I remembered was fighting with my former friends.
Shiro didn't like how I was always coming late to train.

FLASH BACK~

"I know you wanted to train with The Blade Of Marmora and learn their secrets but there's no excuse when it comes to being a paladin of Voltron, we need you here..."
I cut him mid sentence "I know that Shiro but I can't be in two places at once" I said with anger spilling out of my voice.
"You don't have to, I'll make things easier for you. your out of Voltron" Shiro surprised everyone with that.
"You can't do that, he is the paladin of the red lion!?" Pidge said with worry in her words.
"Not anymore. LANCE! Your piloting the red lion".
Lance looked shocked from what Shiro said "But! to take Red from Keith that means leaving blue..."lance said, he looked down at his feet from the thought with a sad look in his eyes.
"LANCE NOW!" "OKAY LEADER!" he said running off to pilot red.
"And you Allura are going to pilot blue".
"Yes! Okay!" Allura always wanted to fly a lion, just like her father.
I felt I was being stabbed in the back by my family, my own brother didn't want me on the team anymore.
I turned around with my back towards my so called friends.
"Fine I'll leave, I better leave I don't want to stay with the people that don't want me here. I'll go pack my things to get out of your hair" I stormed out of the room not even looking back or even giving a hug goodbye.

I was walking to my room to pack my things, it didn't take much time cause I didn't have that many things to begin with. I put my clothes in a bag and my knife in the holder behind my back, the more I looked at my room I felt like I didn't belong anywhere, not here not on earth maybe the entire universe didn't want me. I started to cry, with the feeling that I wasn't wanted or needed that I'm useless now and that I can drift off to space without anyone caring about me.
I went to the docking aria where we kept the escape pods, I was just about to start it when this weird smell started to fill the escape pod, I tried to open it but I was locked out it wouldn't let me out of the pod.
I saw a hooded figure outside of the pod, I couldn't see their face my mind was drifting I felt drowsy, darkness was the only thing I could see.

End of flashback~

I didn't know where I was, I heard the sound of doors opening, I tried to see who it was but my eyes were still trying to adjust to the darkness in the room.
Once it did I could see who it was he said with a sly grin on his face.

"Hello little red"