Why Don't We Get Along

Pidge POV
.°.°.°..°.°°.°..

In middle school I always tried to be a friendly person, I tried to act like everyone else, tried to get along with everyone.

But then later in life you learn that not everyone would like you.

It seemed that the way I acted was not something that others could handle?
I wanted to get along with everybody, but they never put in the time or effort into the relationship.

You could try harder, but they won't understand the message and just leave.

That's when I understood, I shouldn't try anymore with trying to understand others and how they want you to act next to them.

I became the outsider at the time of high school, not wanting to be with crowds of people, not going to big events like prom or anything.
Just being quiet and waiting for these 3 years would just pass me by, so that I wouldn't need to put myself out there for all to see.

But then I met you.

You seemed to understand, feel the same as me. You made me feel 'Normal' for a change.

But then you started to act different, you seemed to want to hang out more with the other people.

You left me on the side.

You went and looked for something more 'Interesting', your words exactly.

Actually, you could have done better at this whole 'Friendship' thing.

You shouldn't drag someone along like that. We could have ended it on a good note, but instead you kept acting like this was a good relationship.

I tried so hard, many times, to forgive and forget you but you kept coming back, for what? Something that is already gone.

[Takes a deep breath in]

"... And that is why I'm not cleaning more of your dirty dishes, Lance!"

"Come on! Just this once, I'll be very happy and very nice to you."

He gave me puppy dog eyes, but I'm not going to... He looks so sad. H-how could I stay mad at him?

''...Okay fine, but just this once. Deal? "

His face showed happiness again," Thx Pidge! You are the Queen!"

"Well I feel more like a knight really... But thank you..."

"Okay! Bye!" and with that he left the kitchen and Pidge kept cleaning.

Also Hunk was there to hear all of this... But he seemed more occupied with his baking and cooking at the time.
_______________________

Nobodys POV

Shiro at the time was with Allura Coran and The Blade's.

Shiro started "We can get Voltron as close to their ship so that we could go and retrieve out team member!" he acted more demanding then usually, he just wanted to get this plan out and going.

Allura ture "You also know that the moment we get even a little bit close to the ship we will be spotted and Voltron will become defenseless, Zarkon will take the Lion and kill us. We don't even know if Kieth is still alive?! This whole mission could be all for nothing..!!!? "

" I know that, but we must try Allura!"

" Guys, how about we first take some deep breath and try to ca....! "

" Uhhhh.... Coran! We can't do this now! Kieth might be in danger maybe even on the brink of death!? Do you even care?! "

" You could try being nicer to your friends and teammates Shiro! All this time you thought about was if Kieth was still out there, not even worrying about everyone else here!"