Why Not?

Keith was wandering around the ship. Glad he was out and about even if he could only walk so much before he felt to tired to stray to far from his room.
That reminded him that he should exercise, walking was becoming a pain now a day's he can just stay in bed and tell the maids to bring him what he craves.

Though that made him feel useless for a while, when he woke up today he saw that Lotor left early. It's kinda annoying that he doesn't say when he would be leaving or why? Really.
As keith was still going around the ship he past a sort of training room?
How knew that if you keep wandering around you will eventually stumble upon the person you were looking for?
Keith walked in, looking around the place it didn't look that different from the one back on the Castle. Though it was a little different. He heard some noise coming from the floor beneath his. Looking down he saw Lotor training with a robot and Wow did he looked great!

With the sweat dropping down his chin, wiping it off with the back of his hand so that he wouldn't be distracted by it, or his very noticeable eight pack! I was just melting!
Then keith looked down at himself, all he could so when he picked up his shirt was his kinda round one pack. He felt very self conscious about himself. So he got to the conclusion that he should also be doing something that could benefit him. Instead of just going to bed, eating a lot of ice cream... He was kinda lost in his thoughts, thinking about food always got the best of him but today will be different he told himself.
He went down a level to where lotor was training. When he saw him his face turned a bright pink.
Keith what are you doing down here? Do you need my help with something? Are the maids not getting you what you want?"
Keith looked down at himself thinking why dose everything have to be about me?
No I just wanted to see where you were. Well I don't want to disturb you from your training, so I'll be going now.
Okay
Before keith could leave lotor grabbed his wrist stopping him from going. He pulled keith into his embrace even though he was full of sweat and was leaving keith shirt smelling like him.
After that Keith made his way back to his room.

Keith's POV

As I sat down on the bed all I could think about was... Lotor~!!!
His amazing body, I know it sounds weird but I just can't seem to put my mind at rest from it! It was if someone was told to make a satue of their God and ended up with a lavander skined man with devilish looks!

I saw that my shirt was stained. But it smelled kinda different from its unique smells. Now it was a strong and very salty smell that made me feel...good~.

I pulled the shirts closer to my nose. Taking a small whiff of it. Though as I did, I noticed that my nose wasn't the only thing that was reacting to the amazing aroma. I felt my shorts getting a tighter by every breath I took, till I became aware of my situation. My free hand creeped down slipping into them and pulling out my arect member.
I layed on the bed my toses clenching and tugging on the bed sheets.
Biting down on my shirt as I climaxed to not let my voice escape from my trembling mouth.
Biting down on the cloth even harder was all I could do. All my esince driping down my neck to my stomach.
I felt drained from doing anything at that point. I felt sleepy, until a tingling sensation wouldn't stop bothering me from taking my much needed nap.
I started to shake and whimper. I sucked on my fingers and when I knew I had to do something.

Sticking two fingers into me seemed to do the trick but something felt warm?

Pushing them as deep as I could when I layed on my side, feeling how my insides squeeze my fingers and the thumping feeling felt wired but at the same time very aroused. I couldn't move much, my pants restrained my hand from moving all that much so I slipped my pants off.
I was taken over by a warm feeling from inside.