The Plan & The Outcome

Lotor POV

When my swelling went down I left the room to clean up. I sent the maids into his room to take care of him after what we did.
I wanted to be gentle but my alpha side took over me, he was just so cute how he tried to hide his bright red face in the pillows or when took all of me from the front and bac...
Anyway I have work to do meet up with my generals and work on a plan the take down my Father... And the reached galra that stand behind him taking down planes with living creatures still living on them I HATE MY FATHER BUT MORE THEN THAT I HATE THAT WITCH OF HIS I get the feeling that I'm being watched.

Later~
I checked on keith to see if he is still asleep. He seemed to be out of it, I had to go meet my generals. I was worried about leaving my little kittin all alone on the ship even though the maids are around to make sure he's okay.
"Gladius make sure My "princess" is okay. Message me if anything is wrong with him" "Yes my lord, Vrepit sa!".
I left for my mission.

Keith POV

When I woke up I wanted to not get up and stay there for the whole day but I needed to get out of bed cause I needed to go to the bathroom, that's when I noticed I was not alone. The maid just wouldn't take her eyes off of me, when I got to the door I locked it shut. I started not to feel good I thought I was going to die from the inside out, I think what I'm trying to say is I wanted to kill myself. After sleeping with the biggest threat in the universe and now I might be carrying his children.
I couldn't take it I was about to lose my mind, and my insides... After half an hour of throwing up my soul. I pick up my shirt, looking down at my stomach I couldn't stop thinking that I'm going to have the child of that monster so I started to look around the bathroom to look for something useful.
I found a glass bottle that was full of these weird plants, I throw them out into the sink. I broke the bottle on the wall pointing it down pressing it to my lower stomach. I held on to the  shared of glass with both of my hands gripping it tightly closing my eyes, I took a deep breath feeling something warm dripping on my feet. I started to feel kinda woozy and tired?, so I pushed the shard harder inside. I was drifting off into darkness and lost my grip on reality, it's like I was stepping back from a cliff and into an endless void of no escape, with the last though going through my mind was just let me die...