Getting Places

"L-lance.... Lance! LANCE WAKE UP!"

he opened his eyes slowly, looking up at the person shouting at him.

"You can't fall asleep now! You need to say awake..." She slapped him across the face.
"Come on say with us!"

He took a breath trying to get up a little only to be meet with a sharp pain consuming his entire left part of his body. Squeezing his eyes shut lance bit his bottom lip, to not scream from the burning sensation.

"Okay just a little more Lance come on buddy you can do this!" Pidge had tears filling her eyes by the minute.

Lance squinted his eyes open to see what was happening, they took off his chest plate to get a better look at the bloody tissue that used to be his shoulder.
A purple glow shining in Lance's eyes, it was Shiros bionic arm.
Shiro and Pidge were closing the wound. Trying to stop the bleeding and in the process also disinfecting the exposed area.
After that was all done Hunk took Lance back to the castle to be put into a healing pod.
He needed a lot of sleep, he lost a lot of blood from that, he needs to replenish his strength.
They got back to the castle, leaving Shiro and Allura on the ship. They stayed to scout the place.
Before they could even start looking around Allura got a call from Coran.

"What is it Coran. We sent Lance back to you with Hunk and Pidge!"

"I know! But you guys should get out of there! Now!"

"Why Coran? Shiro asked confused at what was going on." Shiro asked concerned

"You guys should get out of there noww!
Cause they called for assistance!
More galran ships are going to be there in a couple of minutes! So get back here! Fast!."

Allura was conflicted, she wanted to get some information about the situation, to get to the bottom of things.
She just wanted answers, to try to fix the mess in her head.
At that moment they heared something very small but they heard it.

"Uuhaa.."

Shiro looked down the hall, Allura was surprised that someone was still...alive.
The noise is coming from inside the room.
They ran towards the sound, whilst arriving there Allura looking down at the floor. It was full of blood! lines of blood like it was draged.
Inside they found a galran leaning against the wall holding its side groaning with excruciating pain.

"Hey are you okay! We are from team Voltron! Let us help you!"

"Wait Shiro! this could be a trap!"

"Allura she's in pain we need to get her back to the castle, into a healing pod!"

Shiro looked at the galren handing her a hand to get up.

"Can you stand?"
After she shake her head side to side she shivered from the sudden movement when Shiro placed his hand behind her back.
He picked her up gently.
She couldn't talk much but she did whisper a little.

"I...know your friend..."

"Who?!..KEITH!. Tell us where the galra is taking him! Why did they take him!..."

The galran tried to answer Alluras questions but all she could say was

"H..he's sp...ecial.."

"She fainted from all the blood loss we need to take her with us and fast! Come on!"

Allura was anooyed a  bit she wanted answers, but she put her thoughts aside. She looked away for a bit holing in her anger but letting it out with a sharp huff.  "Alright!"

Shiro and Alluras ran back to the lion.
Ariving at the castle on time for hiper jump to get away from the ship.

"How is he?"
Shiro asked worried about Lance wondering if he's better now

He's good, resting in a pod heart beat stable but he lost a lot and I don't think I said this enough but a lot of blood he needs tow weeks prior if he wants it or not.

Well we got someone here that needs some much needed attention...

Shiro pointed out the person in his arms.

"OH! Yes right on it!
Come on Hunk we need to take care or her!"

"Yes!"

They ran to the medical wing with Shiro after.

Some time later...

So is she one of there prisoners? Slaves? Guards?..
Pidge was just full of questions looking at the galran in the pod.

We don't know what she is! But we do know that she knows Keith. Maybe even more then we do, so it's good we found her before she died..

All Alluras could do was ponder if what they did was a good choice.
[She could be lying to them just so she could kill them later and steal their lion and deliver them to Zark...]
Before she could finish that Coran placed his hand of her shoulder slapping her out of her thoughts.

"Its okay princess when she wakes up you will be able to ask. You just need patience."

"Okay. thanks Coran I'm going to contact the Blade's. To see how are they and what happened."

"Okay you do that and I'll keel an eyes on these two."
He pointed at the galran and at Lance.

"Yes"