What Are We Doing?

"So how is this going to work?" Lance had to ask, for the 7th time.

"We just wanted to understand what went down and how. Pidge! did you send me the video?" Allura asked looking up at rover

"Yes princess" Pidge was left in the control room with Koliva and Anok,watching over us with the cameras.

"I can see you too lance! " he was waving at rover and also did some finger guns.

"Just checking if you can see me" He said trying to hide his smirk from the camera.

Okay... So princess whilst you are doing that am I suppose to just keep an eye on you guys? She asked wanting to do something bigger.

Well we are okay here so can you see from where Lotor go in from?

"On it" she was off again.

So princess what do we got? Koliva asked.

Well, we know that after our discussion with Keith he went to his room, then to the docks. We want to make sure we didn't miss anything out or overlooked something.

As they got to his room and opened the door all they saw was a normal room.

It looks the same way that we got it! You guys remember?

Ya, big room bed close to the wall within a rectangular. Hunk was discribing it, doing some hand gestures for more detail.
Anything then that it's a normal room like the rest of ours.

That's right but in all our room we have some sort of like object or something that we hold dear. Like pidge with all her tecjunk and fiying glowing fluff-balls. "HEY, I can hear you!" we chuckled a little.

"Or you Hunk". "Me?" Don't you still have some of the "cookies" that you made? A-and some of the rocks that Shey gave you. Hunk got a little flustered, Lance just smiled like a goofball.

And that supposed to help us how?
All I'm saying it that everyone's got something that they can't really seem to throw out. And I love going over memories. But to tell you the truth. The last time I was in Keith's room I saw that he hardly had anything, just his jacket on the hanger.
O-other then that he had nothing?! like come on you saw the video footage! He hardly had anything, it's like he was always getting ready to leave the team, WITHOUT TELLING US O-or EVEN SAYING GOODBYE!?
IS THAT JUST SO HARD TO ASK FOR?!...

Hunk jumped in after the atmosphere died down a bit.
HEY! why don't we just move on to the next place.
Lance seemed to be on edge he was acting okay up until now. I wonder what's wrong?

"Lance we just wanted to see if-"

Lance slammed his fist in the wall, his face still looking down at the floor.
"Let's just move on..." after that he left the room heading to the docks. Allura after him.

Lance what's wrong? Is it about Keith being taken?

"I DONT FEEL LIKE TALKING ABOUT IT NOW! LET'S JUST FINISH WITH THIS..."

Allura grabbed him wrist stopping him in place.
"Come on you can talk to us. We know how you fee-"

Allura felt his arm shake like he was going to cry. She pulled him into a warm hug.
"Its okay we will get him back. He's strong, he can take care of himself. "
That seemed to lift his spirits a bit.
"Ya you're right. "

"Uuu guys I got something.."

"What is it pidge" Shiro asked

"Well... I couldn't figure out how Lotor got into the Castle but I do know this he had help, and that's not all, we need to cut this thing short cause we have company."

[The Castle shakes]

"We are under attack! Get to your lions! Quickly!"
Everyone got in there lions the Blade's stayed on the ship to help Coran.

"It looks like we met again paladins! I can't wait to crush you!"
"Ohhhh..Zethrid don't take all the fun!"

Zethrid and Ezor in battle ships shooting at the Castle of lions.
"What do you think we should do Axcha?"
"Just immobilized their lions that's all we can do."
"On it! Some lazy lions coming right up!"
Ezor engaged "I'll be taking the pretty blue one for a spin!"

"Oh ya! come and get me." Allura wanted to take them down. she flow her lion in the direction of the closest planet.

"Let's make this a little more personal shall we?"
"Sure!" Ezor agreed plummeting down to the planet.
They landed, getting out and facing each other.
As they we charging at one another.
The rest of the team had there own problems to deal with. Hunk an dance were trying to land a hit on Zethrid but she kept crashing into them. She didn't give them time to breath.
Whilst Shiro and Pidge were shooting at Axcha but she dodged every shot.

It was starting to feel like this was going to go on for ages...until.
Hey! You puppets! surrender or I kill your precious one."

"Uhh..."
"NO EZOR WHAT HAPPENED!"
"I happened". Allura shouted very proudly.
"Okay we surrender. J-Just don't hurt her." Zethrid said with a worried tone.
They stopped and got abort the castle of lions.
Pigde looked at them, she was squinting eyes tilling her head until she got an idea.
"I just got an idea to how we are going to get abort Zarkons ship!" When she said that she was pointing at the three prisoners.

TO BE CONTINUED...