What Do I Do Now?

Lotor POV

It all was going according to the plan. Kidnapping the galra hybrid paladin from Voltron was a very crucial part of the plan, even if he does not know it yet he is very special, now he is carrying my kin and if not then soon cause he can't go against me, an Alpha.
I'll chain him to the bed and fuck him so hard and full of my sperm till the brim that he wouldn't resist me and want to be filled by me again and ag....

As I was thinking I got a message from the ship...

"...lord Lotor... Sorry to be calling you on short notice..."

"Get On with it, I have very important matters to attend to."

"..YEs..well you see your prisoner got a little hurt after you left the ship for your... Special plan to get rid of your f..father sir..."

My passions was running low, my blood was boiling with anger and disappointment.

"HoW hUrt is HE..?"

"H..he tried to cut himself... Very deep..in his lower stomach... He tried to kill what's inside of him a..And... Maybe more.
B-b-But we stopped him! the kin wasn't harmed, he is now resting we have him under heavy lock down, so that he doesn't try it again..."

I took a deep breath in glad they were fine but not to pleased about what I heard, it took me some time to respond.

"... Sir...? "

"Tell the generals there will be a little delay and a slight change of plans. "

" Yes Sir! ,Vrepit sa!".

After I closed the call I turned my pod around back to the base hoping they are watching over him so he doesn't hurt himself. I thought to myself how am I going to make sure he is not going to do it again? How do I get him on my side? So that he is under my control so that he can't run away?

Keith POV

I opened my eyes, my head was hurting and my throat was dry. I must have been out for a while now, I got up from the bed and saw I was in my room, my room in the castle. But it was quite and the lighting was a little different like someone broke them, I got out of bed wondering what happened.
Did someone rescue me from Lotors ship? Was it all a dream? I didn't know but all I did know is that I have to fined my friends, so ran to the door opening and I just ran, not caring if someone was out there I just went for it.
As I was running down the hallway lights started to turning off behind me one by one trying to catching up to me. when I looked back all I saw was an endless void of darkness trying to catch me and pull me in, but as I was running I saw light coming from a door in front of me I heard a familiar voice telling me to keep going...
I got their but all I could see was the desert.. And the house I lived in.
As I got there I know something was wrong, everything looked so real but I could feel that there was something Wrong..I heard something behind me I was to afraid to turn around, I got the feeling that whatever it was isn't something good, after a while the noise stopped but when I turned around something grabbed me and pushed me to the ground.

"Hello little hybrid, missed me?"

Their voice sounded like...S-shiro?
He had his robotic hand pointed at my face I could feel it burning my skin.

"You know that we don't need you, your useless to us, we know what you are... Just someones slut that needs to be filled up by an alpha , your a carrier an Omega. Small, weak not worthy of being part of voltron. I should have left you when I had the chance...you discussing hybrid...but now..it doesn't matter now you are with your own kind, the galra... "

My mind went blank I was in shook cause...cause Shiro... he's my brother he would never say something like that...is...is this how he really feels?
I felt a sharp pain in my side like someone stabbed me and are trying to suck my soul out from my body I started to feel something warm spreading through me. I couldn't move I tried to scream but nothing came out, my eyes got tired and everything started to fade away into nothingness.

I heard a voice...

"Keith wake up! Your having a nightmare, you have to wake up now... "

I shot out of bed screaming the guards tried to hold me down but I kept thrashing around yelling at them..

"STOP IT... STOP IT...GET THE HELL OFF OF MEEEE.."

I stopped moving and screaming I took a sharp breath trying to calm down, I just noticed I was covered in sweat, my hair drenched and stuck to my forehead and my eyes felt very swollen like I was crying?, why was I crying?
The guards let me go, I started to looked around the room I felt weird.
The maid from before was by my side again she looked at me with a comforting smile I felt like I could trust her for some reason?

"Everything is going to be fine Keith"
As she said that she put her hand on my shoulder, is was surprising I didn't feel like attacking her or anything? Which was kind of weird. I felt this connection with her. Is that supposed to happen when you meet new people? I don't know?.

I looked down and saw I was wearing new clothes something more comfortable.
A big long umber red shirt that felt very soft, it was also very loose I could feel a breezes from the bottom. I was also wearing some weird black shorts that revealed my pale legs. Also I had these glowing bracelets on my wrists and ankles. The part that got me worried was when I couldn't take them off?!.
Someone came in the door some old lady?

"Those are to make sure you and the kin are safe and healthy "

When she said that I felt my heart drop...'Its' still alive?!?
I-I thought I killed it..

"Don't worry little one everything it going to be fine" The maid said.

All I could think about is how is this even possible?!

Why do they want this?

Maybe instead of trying to hurt 'it' I should just try... Before I could finish thinking the bracelet started to change color.
It changed from a nice soothing violet to a bright yellow.

As they saw it change the old lady said "Put him under".

To which more maids came into the room, they held me down while one of them injected me with some odd liquid?
After that I couldn't see anything but I heard something lock, I couldn't move my hand and lags as much as before.
the bracelets were like chaining me to the bed. I started to feel lightheaded someone pushed me down, and as my head hit the pillow I was out.