Okay

Keith POV

When I opened my eyes I noticed I was no longer in my bed.

Instead I was sitting in a pod.
It looked like the same one I was kidnapped in.
My hands were cuffed to each other by the bracelet. Having them together behind my back was beginning to hurt, my wrists felt sore.

Who the hell made theses bracelets?! it's just so annoying!
Now it's changing color! to... Brown?! Wow this thing is perfect, knowing how I'm feeling. It's just great! I think it can read my sarcasm as well..
[Inhale, exhale]

The pod started shaking a little as we were getting closer to the big ship in our direction, I was starting to felt scared but more then that I felt... vulnerable. In the state I'm in now and also being moved from place to place without being told where to? its kinda hard to keep track of what going on.

I see that that a guard is piloting us, heading towards a big ship.

We got clearance to land the pod.
As we landed he went straight for me, releasing me from the pain , allowing me to rest my arms, the throbbing feeling in my under arms and shoulders stopped after a few minutes.

he told me to not try anything or they would have to paralyze me!?
After I got out of the pod I saw the maid again waiting for me? She told me to follow her, she showed me to my new room and told me to wait for someone to greet me? After that she left me and locked the door after her. I don't know anyone or what is this place so I started to look around "my room".

There wasn't any eacape route anywhere,trust me I tried. Not in the closet or the bathroom. Yes they have one in every room here!?. They seem to really like their privacy.

As I sat on the edge of the bed I subconsciously rubbed my stomach, it didn't feel right, every time I moved it started to hurt, till I understood that I should just lie on the bed, maybe it's the feeling of not knowing what going on is worrying me.

As I layed down, I settled my hand on the sides of my stomach and started thinking that it felt a little different from last time, first of all it was sticking out a little but it wasn't so noticeable with this big shirt I was wearing, now I should try and rest.

I closed my eyes taking deep breath, inhaling from the nose and exhaling from my mouth, it felt calming as I was beginning to drift off.

But then I heard and felt something unsettling, from my stomach.
It was first the noise then I felt an emptyness from deep within me.
I tired to ignore it but it kept going, so I shot out of bed lifting my shirt a little and started rubbing my hands in the arias that hurt. I mostly rubbed circles around my bellybutton, it seemed to do the trick.

As I kept going even after the pain went away but something replaced it, this feeling was very good, even pleasing at that.
I started to rub the aria a little slower but also a little harder.
I changed my sitting position, one that let me push my belly out some more, It felt so nice. I felt some low vibration coming from my chest trying to leave my throat, I didn't want anyone to hear me, so I rolled my shirt up and held it in my mouth, Biting down on it. My face was feeling very warm, heat traveled up and my cheeks.
From all the movement I started breathing heavily with the shirt in my mouth.

I felt like I was in a trans state, rubbing was the only thing that I could do squeezing my eyes shut felling it all go away, until I heard noesis coming from outside.
That startled me a little. I stopped rubbing and pulled my shirt down,getting off the bed, I walking closer to the door.

It slide open, I saw a familiar face.
I wish I didn't have to see him but here he was, Sendek.

"Hello red paladin... Or is you're name kitty now? Hmm...I think Kitty suits you better. Nice seeing you again you look different from the last time I saw you...? OH! Yes I hear you're not with Voltron anymore, how sad for you, you probably feel lost now, don't you"

As he was saying that his voices got more sinister, more then I could tell like he was playing me? I started to slowly back away from him but he got closer, he backed me into a corner, looming over me grabbing my wrist.
As he grabbed me my bracelet changed to black, I was feeling very nervous and tense when he yanked me towards him.

"I also heard you are Lotor pet now, you know because you're special..."

"N-NO I'm n-not his pet! LET ME GO!"
I shouted, I tried to free myself from him but he's to strong holding onto my wrist vigorously.

"So you should be my pet, I know you're an Omega. You are with a child or So I heard . "
As he said that he grabbed both me arm pining them to the wall, with his other hand he pulled my shirt up, exposing my little baby bump.
Damn it! I hate being this weak I can't defend myself like this

"Lotor is just a child he can't even take care of his pet, you should just come be with me-"

Door slide open. He stopped to look. It was the maid.

"Sendek let him go, prince lotor is waiting for him in the main hall."

"Just go back to work you maid get dinner ready and while you're at it, tell "prince" Lotor that his little pet is with me now"
I couldn't move, he looked like he was going to tare me apart, I couldn't do anything.

"Oh well, you see I can't do that I was guven strick orders from prince lotor to keep Keith safe from an danger, so I'll say it again get away from him."
His voice was getting more and more serious by that minute. She wasn't going anywhere, that pissed off Sendek. He let me go. Angrily storming towards her, she didn't even flinch she stayed he ground.

" Why don't you listen to these simple orders, you stupid maid!"
He shot his arm towards her, it pushed her from across the room to the wall.
He proceeded getting closer to her with him claws draw out.
She tried to escape from his grasp struggling to get his robotic arm off of her, it was crushing her.

" sto..STOP IT! YOU'RE hur..HURTING HER!"
I yelled out of breath trying to get off the floor using the wall as support, with one hand instinctively placed on my stomach. I felt lightheaded before I could even get myself up I felt something push me down, dragging me to the ground and telling me to stay down. It was Sendek using his stupid alpha voice. I could just obay him. I sat on my knees covering my stomach with both my hand as I watch him continue crushing the maid, with me here doing nothing to help, I just kept yelling at him to stop.

He didn't listen just kept laughing historically, he slowly approached the maid, shrpining his claws on the wall.
Leaving deep scars in the metal.

Just then the room door opened stopping Sendek with what he was doing.