What We Got To Do Now

MEANWHILE IN A DIFFERENT PART OF THE UNIVERSE - ¿¡VOLTRON¡¿

We invited The Blade of Marmora to The Castle Of Lions.

"We are glad you can join us in our time of need". Allura said with a very serious look on her face. It felt like we were going to war...not like we aren't.

"We are truly of you calling us, we can provide you our help in this plan to get Keith back"

We were going over the information that we had but so far we didn't know much about the ship itself or where they would be keeping him prisoner.

Koliva discussed a plan that the Blade's thought of...
"We first create a distraction. I can have one of my spys aboard the ship plant an explosive in the docking aria so then we ca-"

"But what if he's there and we kill him instead!? A-AND then the spy would be killed! Pidge exploited with quite a few hypothetical questions...

"Pidge has a point" Hunk backing her up.

"Well if we don't do anything he could be in greater danger then we think, or he could be dying at this very moment. So I suggest we come up with a good plan that doesn't end up with any casualties" Shiro stated the most horrific scenario, that is now being playing in my head over and over again but with even more blood and death..

[Some not so settling silence...]

[The doors flow opened] Coran leaping into the room, fondling his mustache.
"Come on team we can do this! Kill the monster Save the damsel and get rewarded!" he came in with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Ya! Corans right we can do this!"Lance swooped in at the right time. Lifting up everyone sprites.

"Or you know the monster wins, the damsel is his prisoner forever and the hero dies from failure...okay..anyone up for some Monsters and Mana?"

"Not helping Coran. No one wants to play any more make believe, fantasy mumbo-jumbo"

"You know that's not all of it playing with your imagination can solve almost all of your potential problems that you want to deal with! You remember number 5's and number 4's problems, they got their answers after playing" . He gave lance a cold look, acting like a child, crossing his arms.

"Coran! You're a genius!" Allura jumped out of her seat, snapping her fingers together.

"Why thank you Princess, but how exactly? He had a very confused look on his face, wondering what Allua had in mind, it got everyone curious to what she had in mind.

" OK! Pidge can you pull out the footage of Keith the day he was taken, put it on full screen so we can all see-".

"On it princess!"She tiped away at her keyboard, she was done before we could even ask whats happening? "Downloaded and enhanced!"

"We will see what went down and look over whatever we missed the first time!"

Shiro walked up joining in.
"Then let's not wast time princess. Let's start."