Hello There~

Keith was laying in bed for sometime, he kept rolling back and forth. It seemed he didn't feel comfortable in any position he put himself-
"What is wrong with me?! Why cant I sleep?!"
He let out some groans trying to get up. When he did it he was feeling dizzy. Swaying from side to side feeling like if he leaned a little to far to one side he would fall over. Keith felt drained from his strength like someone sucked him dry, so he sat back down on the edge of the bed.
He kept swaying back and forth back and forth until he couldn't take it, he fell to the floor on his hand and knees and vomited all he had left in his stomach.
The maid came in and helped him to the bathroom.
Throwing up helped the discussing feeling inside.
The maid helped him out of his ruined clothes and into a bath.
"You're burning up! We have to take care of this!"
She turned on the water in the tube, filling it up. It wasn't to hot but a little more cold just the right temperature.
"Now I'm going to clean up the room and get you new clothes okay! You wash yourself!"
Keith sat there the water kept running and rising until it started to spill out of the tube and on to the floor.
Keith felt a little better, cooling down. He turned the water temperature lower then needed. He began to shiver,but he didn't mind it though he just closed his eyes and sank down in the tube until his head was under.
He heared doors opening, someone above him sending his hands down to get him. It was Lotor he pulled him out from under the water. Keith took a deep breath.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked with an unamused look in his eyes.
After he didn't want to look into Lotors eyes and tell him what was wrong he lifted Keith up from the bath, keith wasn't so pleased on lotor seeing him naked...he would rather like have something on.
"Lotor c-clothes!!? .."
"You don't really need any now.
He pulled him along towards the bed"
Lotor picked him up and layed him on the bed. Climbing over Keith looking down at his pale skin and little tummy sticking out. Keith tried to cover himself but Lotor didn't want that.
Keith was a little squeamish, Lotor smiled, it was a warm smile keith was surprised at the sight. His cheeks grew warm and very red.
Lotor traced his hand down from Keith's slim hips to his stomach, he lovingly stroked his belly rubbing circles around it. *bracelets: Pink... Dark blue*
Keith let a little moan escape his lips. Lotor was aroused at the sound.
Lotor touched Keith's face leaning closer about to kiss him. When he did it took keith by surprise, he thought he would be more aggressive but instead he was passionate and loving.
The kiss deepened heating up by the second. Lotor kept going pulling keith closer so he could reach every .
Keith had no strength left.
After they remembered that they need air, they both separated from the kiss. Panting like they had their heads under water for to long.
[Geeeeerrrrr]
Keith blushed more at the, sound of his stomach grumbling.
Lotor chuckle rather sweetly.

"And what would you like to eat my sweet?" lotor asked
It took keith time to catch his breath but as he did he already knew what he wanted to eat,like it was echoing in his stomach to his head.
"Waffles with maple syrup... A-And corn..."
Lotor smoked a little telling the maids to what to get him and dress him up in new clothes.
A big pinkish purple shirt like the last one, prince Lotor likes it and short black tights.
He left the room and the maid came back with food in a tray that had a stake of waffles and a pyramid of corn for Kieth. He was very hungry he needed it. After eating Keith slept nice and cozy.
*bracelets: Blue green*

Okay let's get back into it!

Keith was awoke by a sudden loud rumble, making the ship shake. Keith got out of bed, the explosion was bigger this time making him drop to the floor.
Gladius came barging into his room.
"WE NEED TO GO! NOW!" She yelled, grabbing Keith by the hand. She dragged him out to the hallway with a panicked look.
She kept looking back from whare they ran from. Like something or someone was chasing them.
Keith heared some gun firing from behind them, he looked above his shoulder and saw it or should I say him.

Keith's POV
Some tall guy wearing a purple suit. I couldn't see their face but they were coming right for us, killing anyone that was in his way.
My heart was beating out of my cheat I felt like my lungs were on fire. My mouth was open trying to catch my breath but I couldn't.
I collapse to the floor but before I could the maid pulled me into her arm pushing a button to a door.
She threw me in. I fell to my hands and knees.
Took me some time to understand what was going on, it all happened so fast.
I heard some noises coming from outside mostly lazers being fired and sounds of metal hitting the floor sometimes it was screams of others suffering.
I sat there next to the door waiting, hoping the maid is okay and that the guy there was taken care of.
I sat chris-cross, stroking my belly for a bit breathing with my eyes closed until I didn't hear anything from outside anymore. No gun shots firing no screaming. I wonder what happened, I stood up and  ran to the door.
Opened it but I wasn't so happy with what I saw, I looked up at the guys mask. *braslets: Gold*
I started to feel stressed, angry but mostly worried of what he did to the maid or to me.
I heard someone let out a small gasp.
I looked behind him to see the maid being impaled, a big gash through her shoulder blood surrounding her, I wanted to lock the door hoping this will all go away.
But something grabbed me, yanking me out of there, I tried to get myself freed, but they were too strong.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sit back, relax have something to drink. [I like water]