I Know What I'm Doing, I Think?

[Voltron]

Long story short. The prisoners kinda escaped...

|flashback|

So, Lance and Hunk were in the training room-- when all of a sudden!

*r..ing...ring...*

"Hey lance! Where is that ringing coming from?"

*ring... ring... ring...*

"...Beats me"

"It sounds louder around here"

So lance and Hunk got closer to the jailing aria in the castle of lions. They knew that the prisoners were being held there, but why is there a cell phone sound?

They snuck a little peek at the prisoners, the very chipper one seemed to be on the phone?!

Hunk: W-where did they get a phone?!

Lance: Yeah.. I don't remember anyone giving them the right to phone their lawyer...!

Hunk:"..." Anyway, who do you think they are talking to? Are they planing to run away?!

Lance: they can't leave! Not without telling us what they know about our teammate!" lance tried to act cool on the outside but on the inside he knew that if things go bad... He didn't even want to think about it...!

Hunk:" let's just go ask them what they are doing, maybe they will cooperate with us..?"

Lance: "No! No way am I going to get on my knees and beg Lotors hench--...woman. To help us / tell us what they are doing to Kieth!" lance just turned around and went back upstairs

So... Hunk, with his pure hearted soul, stepped out of the shadows and got closer to the three prisoners, in their cell.

But he didn't really prepare himself for this moment in his life.

Zethrid - WHAT DO YOU WANT!? A CRUSHED SKULL?!! YOU MUST BE FEELING SAFE WITH ME BEHIDE THIS GLASS WALL!

Hunk was just trying to hold in his tears of fear and stand his ground, he clenched his fists and asked them some simple questions--

Hunk: So..., how are you guys...? Need anything?

Zethrid : Ya! The fucking keys and a pod to leave this place...!?

Hunk:"..." Do you want some nice cake? It's sweet and sof--...!

Zethrid: What is wrong with you...?! Just shut up!"
Zethrid kinda seemed to let out all her energy, from punching the walls,so now she's not in the mood for more talking.

Acxa: You must already know this, but we are loyal to out lord. We don't have any more than a few words to say to you. What do you think you're accomplishing with talking to us?

Ezor: Yeah!, and why are you trying to be nice to us?

Hunk: "Well, even though you are /or might be our enemy's, you can't be to quick to make any real decisions about a person you don't really know..." Hunk gave them a nice little smile. Hoping that they will maybe try and go easy on him.

Acxa: "We were defeated by you and your team, we are now your prisoners, we work under lord Lotors orders, we kill for him and our race. What can you say about that.

Hunk looked down, then back at her

Hunk: "Even if you do all those things, you don't do it for yourself, you do it cause you believe in who you follow. But, you have your own life and your own will to choose what you do."

They all seemed to go quiet, did what Hunk say to them really didn't cross their minds up till now...?

Ezor: "just shut the fuck up... We do what we do cause we are his greatest asset! We--we...!" Ezor seed to want to say some more but Zethrid stopped her.

Acxa: "Just bring us food and leave us alone, this is our life, so don't go poking around other peoples lifestyle."

Hunk left them, without looking back. Until a high pitched sound went off in the room, causing Hunk cover his ears.

But that just made the sound run circles in his ears and head. Meanwhile glass shaders behind him,he turns his head to see that the prisoners have broken free?

Seem like this was part of there plan to being captured? They got caught on purpose?!

'I have to stop them...' was the only thing running in Hunks mind and the time, as well as the ringing sounds.

The three walked around Hunk, he couldn't move much, that got him more worried.

They will leave him down here to deal with last, he does not want his teammates to be harmed.

Hunk, as a way of stopping them, grabs one of the prisoners ankle, stopping them in their movement.

Zethrid looked down at him, holding onto her very tightly. She just wanted to  crush his wrist beneath her heel, with all that siting around and not doing anything Zethrid wanted to let out some anger.

But looking down at him, she saw that he was trembling.

Cause he had one hand on his ear and the other holding her from moving. That the other ear vulnerable, he was pushing his head on one side just to cover the other with the floor.

His strength was leaving him, she felt as the grip on her was getting lose.

As they were leaving, but before that Zethrid helped Hunk off the floor, she dragged him, leaving him leaning on a wall.

Then they left.

-----------------------------

Hunk:"Thats all I could remember... "

Allura: "That's all...?! They left you there and ran off with one of our shuttles"

Hunk: "I couldn't move much, all I can remember is the beginning and end of it all, I kinda failed at stopping them..."

Lance: "No, it's mine. For leaving you down there with them. You didn't know, we didn't either. So don't go saying bad things to my buddy, ok?"

Hunk smiled, he seemed to have tears forming at the corners of his eyes. Hunk jumped on lance, giving him a cuddle hug

Lance:" Hey! watch the shoulder, it's still healing! "they laughed it out

It felt like old times

Pidge: "Well we do know there last location. They seemed to be heading to a nearby ship?"

Shiro:"Well at least it wasn't all for nothing"

Coran: "We will be there in a couple of d-days... Gosh! You have a whole bunch of fun stuff to say! You earthling!"

Lance: "Cool Coran!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now what are they going to do? They lost their one lead to finding their team mate. Will lance feel better about himself, will Shiro become a better dad? Who knows!

Toon in "‡‡‡‡‡‡" for the next chapter of, "CORAN LEARNS HUMAN LANGUAGE"