No One Can Come Between

Lotor POV

I was waiting.I kept waiting but no one came.

Not the maid...

Not my Keith...

I got impatient. I stormed through the halls demanding to see him but when I turned down to the main halls walking towards my courtiers. All the maids seemed to be frightened by something that wasn't my father.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

The only reason I came to my father's ship was because of the words of the witch Haggard.
The witch told me that Voltron will find us. So the next best thing is to take the fight to my father so he could deal with them and I could hide my prisoner from them.
I just hope I don't need to see him. Our talks never ended in a good way, that's why I left the empire to find something that my father didn't touch in this galaxy. But he keeps sending me away on mission so I don't really have time for myself, only for the galra.
As a prince of the galra empire you get whatever you want, anything is at the palm my hand.

Maid. Guards. Glory. Slaves. Followers. And not to forget enemies and lots of them, all wanting to take the thrown.

And me his 'son' all I really wanted was a family, not lies.

That's what I got no explanation about my mother or whatever happened to my father, what was he before he became ubsesed with quintessence? , power or even Voltron for that matter?!

Breath... In... And out...no its fine...IT'S FINE- I punched the wall taking all my fusstration out on it. This family is already a huge disaster and I just have to focus on what I have now.

As I was getting to my room something didn't feel right?. The maids seemed to be scared? But from what....Is my father here? Already?
Whatever it was it had to do with these guards that were standing in front of my door. Something was going on and I didn't like it.

"Can I help you prince Lotor?"
One of them asked.

"Why are you standing at my courts? I didn't ask for anyone to?"

"We are just taking orders" one of them lean in closer to me "Now if you don't mind let us do what we were told,"prince" as he said that he pointed his finger at my chest, he pushed me back a little. Now that got my blood boiling. Clenching my fists asnhard as I can so that I would "hurt" them. I feel my nails digging into my flesh.
I'm a prince after all, where are my manners. still they can't act like that to me!? How outrageous!

"You can leave now... " they think they can tell me!? What to do!?

Just as I was on the verge of no return something got my attention. There was a noise from inside my room, it was kinda hard to hear it though.
first it was a loud thud then a shout...

".. st..oP IT... yoU'rE..hUrtINg... "

I took the opportunity when they were distracted, swinging my fist at them, bashing the guards in the head, knocking them both out.

I opened the door hoping Keith okay...

I saw that the maid, she was there being crushed by a bionic arm but not so surprising to see that it's Sendeks. He was approaching her slowly.

I got his attention stopping him in his place, I took out my gun aiming it to his neck, so that if he even moved the slights. I will kill him where he stands.
I see Keith was behind him in the corner, not hurt at all but he just looks a little shaken up, other then that he was fine.
If he even thought of hurting him I'll make sure he knows that I would hunt him down and kill him myself.

"Sendek get out, and make you're self useful, take you're henchmen with you"
I was enraged. My eyes had flames in them. I didn't take my eyes off him the entire time, so that he understood that I'm not someone to be messed with.

He left. Taking his arm with him releasing Gladius in the process.
She was having difficulty with finding her balance but she managed.

I went to Keith, I helped him up him to the bed. He looked fine but his bracelets were telling me otherwise, they were..gray but then I changed to black.

"Keith! Get a hold of you're self! "
I yelled at him hoping he would snap out of... what ever that's happening to him.
"I'm here, I'm not going to leave you! Okay... " His face unfrozeh.
He looked at me. His face was full of terror as his eyes filled with tears.

New tears overlapping the stains left from before. His cheeks and eyes were all red and puffy.

He grabbed onto me very tightly sobbing, I pulling him closer putting my arm around him.
Gladius left the room before I could tell her to.
All I could do was try and calm him down with my sent. It was filling the room. The smell was very strong surrounding them.
He was starting to calm down,still shaking in my arms, breathing heavily trying to catch up with his heart.

He was trying to say something but it was hard to hear him he was trying to whip the tears from his eyes but they kept coming, I realized he was repeating something but it was hard to understand it because he was stuttering..."w-w-warm.. "

He stopped crying instead he fell asleep in my arms. I held him tightly in my arms.
I laied him down covering him up with the blanket. Trying not to make any noise, I got up to leave but before I could I felt something grab onto me.
As I looked down I saw that Keith was holding onto my sleeve in his sleep.

I took his hand off, it feel beside him. He moved a little pulling his hand closer to his chest.
I left the room shutting the lights and locking the door behind me.

Keith POV
Whisper... "It feels cold...[sniff sniff]"