Chapter Two

Trinity POV

I woke up the next day with a major headache, Jordan side of the bed was empty and cold I guess he left earlier he always gone. Ugh the fuck do I even care for?

I made my way to the bathroom and handle my hygiene before going into the kitchen to cook something to eat. But to my surprise Jordan cooked... It was a note left on the counter on top of a plate :

I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I'm trying still ion wanna lose you, I had to go into the office earlier but be ready by 1pm I got you a hair, nails, and spa appointment. I know you hate when I buy you stuff but I left my card for you to go shopping. Be ready by 8 I love you baby girl . oh yeah dress casual.

I smiled I guess he's trying to better himself I love him and all but damn I get tired sometimes. It's was 12:45 I had 15 minutes to be ready. I put on my pink sundress with gold sandals and left my hair in it's naturally curly state.

7:50 pm

my day flew by pretty quick it was relaxing with me just getting catered too... my hair dropped too the middle of my back none bone straight, I was wearing a royal blue one sleeve dress with Black Gortika Christian Louboutin .

Omniscient POV

Trinity felt gorgeous she hasn't felt this way in awhile, with Jordan treating her like shit she felt dirty.... But tonight she was going out with him on a date for the first time in a year and she wasn't going to let anything ruin it regardless of what Jordan did.

It was now 9 o'clock Trinity couldn't believe this nigga stood her up but you know what? she was done and over with fuck him. Trinity grabbed her car keys and walked to her 2014 BMW 4 Series and headed downtown other sisters .

Meanwhile across town......

Jordan was feeding his two month old daughter Jasmine Amary Carter . Him and Trina created the most beautiful daughter he could ask for , even though Jasmine takes more of Trina's looks she's a daddy's girl .

Trinity was finally at her big sister house she had so much shit to vent to her since she hasn't see her in about 9 months since her sister was always on business trips . Well that's what Trinity thought, walking up the stairs step by step something wasn't settling right with Trinity she felt iffy about coming here. But she missed her sister and got stood up by her ' fiancé ' so why not. Cassidy dug in her bag and grabbed her key chain with the key that her sister gave her, when she walked inside she heard yelling and shouting she was downstairs but the guy voice sound so familiar.

"Trina ima fuckin' tell her ! Why the fuck you keep pressuring me to leave somebody I've been with for 3 years and known for 6. Trina that's my fiancé how the fuck I'm a just be like I'm leaving you for your sister? How the fuck I'm suppose to tell her that shit?" Jordan yelled

"Jordan ...... I know I know I know but I hate people not knowing about me and Jasmine we're suppose to be your number one priority, but you be laid up with that hoe all day long and she got the ring, how that make me and my baby seem? like a second choice you always say you love me but ion believe you no more Jordan ." Trina cried he did feel bad for leaving her with Jasmine by herself during most of the day but Jordan didn't really have a choice from running a company to going home to his fiancé to going home to his girlfriend and daughter that's a lot of shit to do.

Meanwhile on the stairs in her sister house was Trinity who had tears coming down her face like there wasn't any tomorrow. Her heart was shattered she couldn't deal anymore she was basically frozen in place hearing that he had a daughter from her sister was the last thing she expected to hear.

"mane calm down baby, you know I'm yours and me and Trin finna end in a little bit. you the only female I want to carry my seed and you did just that. aight so calm down and come here."

Jordan wiped we tears from her and kissed her next thing you know Trinity hears her big sister moaning out Jordan name.

Trinity was fed up she couldn't do it anymore, he wants to get unengaged with her, he doest want her to carry the baby she's been wanting for awhile now, he's giving away HER DAMN DICK!

Trinity wiped her tears and got in her baby making her way home a 20 minute drive took her 40 minutes to get home due to the tears in her eyes she pulled over three times .

Jordan POV

I love Trinity, but shit I screwed up but I ain't leaving baby girl never will I ever that's my baby she even got her damn face tatted on me and her name. Ion know what to do her sister and her then I got a damn baby that I was suppose to have with Trinity. She the only one I was suppose to be with the only one I was suppose to marry but I fucked that shit up about a year ago when I saw Trina at this club. I knew it was her sister and all , I tried my hardest to stay away from her but the bitch kept on seducing me. I wrapped up every time, Trinity was the only person I would go raw in but some how I ended up with Jasmine that's my baby though and I love that little girl.

Jordan woke up from Jasmine crying and looked at the clock which now read 1 o'clock . Shit I knew my ass was fucked up bad I promise to take Trinity out i got her all dolled up and I forgot about her because of Trina. Mane ion even blame her to leave me, I keep fucking up. I got Jasmine situated and laid her in her crib in Trina room and left.

I got home to see Trinity laid out in the couch with her dress and shoes on i could tell she was crying .... and immediately felt bad i always do this shit to her i could see she was sad and the sad thing is that she's always peaceful in her sleep but tonight she wasn't .

A nigga screwed up and gotta fix it i knew Trina wasn't wife material, my mother loves Trinity even calls her, her daughter and his mother usually hate his choice in females but Trinity ? she loved her and if his mother found out she would probably smack me senseless. Trina couldn't cook, she didn't clean, she didn't work, she ain't even go to college. All the niggas she been with paid every single bill she had and gave her money for extra shit.

I picked her up off the couch and brought her to our bed stripped her out of the clothes she had on an face her big tee shirt as soon as I hit the bed it was like she automatically known I was their and cuddled into me quickly like it was going to be her last time seeing me.