Chapter Thirteen

Trinity
My feet are hurting and my back is sore, I don't think I ever want to experience this again.... it's so painful and they keep on moving and one of my babies are right on my blatter.. Every 20 minutes I have to pee ! Then I'm on bed rest, I thought it wasn't necessary but of course Dr.Williams thought different since she says I'm under a lot of stress...

It's around midnight, I know I'm not suppose to be out of bed but I'm hungry and craving Doritos and ice cream.. Sounds good right? No...? It's really good and with a pickle too! I'm getting even more hungry thinking about it.

I crept down the stairs trying my hardest not to make any noise so mama didn't hear me since she's a light sleeper and I've been caught by her a lot... I finally reached the kitchen and flipped the lights on, I could've sworn I saw somebody out side of the kitchen window but at the moment I could careless I'm hungry. I went to freezer and grabbed the strawberry ice cream and went to the pantry to grab my Doritos. I went looking high and low for my pickles but I couldn't find it... Where are my damn pickles???! I then realized I ran out of pickles and went to the living room with my ice cream and Doritos watching the Titanic and crying about my Pickle... until I heard a light switch flip on and there stood mama and me with a chip with Ice cream on it frozen in mid air.

Jordan
I know I know I know.. I fucked up I miss her but I gotta do me. My whole life can't revolve around what she do and what she said. I know Trina can't be half of a woman Trinity is but she got my daughter and that's all that matter. Call me the bad guy if you want too but Trina and Jasmine is all I got left. Mama left me, my brother left me & Trinity left me. If I know anything it's that Trina won't leave when I stay out or get head from another bitch. As in a bitch that's not Trina...

I know I don't love Trina but I need somebody, I need somebody to be next to and somebody that won't talk back to me. Fuck me whenever I want too and not ride my dick and that's exactly what Trina does. I know she can't cook shit we eat take out or cereal everyday but she aight. I guess I like her...?

------
Merry Christmas 💕😛👏 Just a filler on little things.. Ima shake things up soon, I wanna do another update today so vote 😘
- tori