Chapter Eight

Trinity

I was in a wonderful sleep up until I heard somebody talking. I couldn't open my eyes but the person grabbed my hand, it felt so familiar by the way they just fitted perfectly but I just couldn't figure it out who the person was .

" I know you might not hear what I'm saying but it's worth a shot. I got a lot to tell you and why not say it to you in your sleep? I can't say it when you here with me because my pride usually get the best of me so ima express everything from now up until the a couple of days ago.... baby girl I honestly don't know why I did what I did to you it wasn't intentional, I know I told you to stop working and that I wanted you to stay home and we argued for forever about it but you finally gave in... About two months after that I ran into your sister she popped up in my face when I was getting us breakfast she was all on me like let a nigga breathe. I was about to leave IHOP but she gave me her number and was like call her soon but Ian use it. Then she popped up a couple weeks later and I thought the hoe was following me but she said she was just going to gym I went to the bathroom and she followed and uhm she gave me head and that's how it all started " I finally made the voice out.... Jordan, why tf is he telling me this? I wanted to ask him that but my body wouldn't let me, I couldn't move, open my eyes or even speak and I was getting frustrated .

" that was about a year ago though , we hooked up again and that's how jasmine came.... I might is well tell you since you already know, but I planned on telling you I really did I didn't mean to hurt you I swear I love you and only you. You we're suppose to be my wife, my lover, bestfriend and mother of my kids. i didn't know how bad I was hurting you up until the day you left me, I didn't expect you to pack up all your shit and leave. But you did shit now ion even know if you'll give me a second chance. Just know that no matter what happen ma' I love you & ima always be by your side even if you know it or not . " he kissed my lips then I heard his foot steps walking away .... my eyes fluttered open, my body was so weak but I didn't want him to leave.

" y-you hurt me " I some how got it out of my dry throat . I turned my head and looked towards him as he stopped dead in his tracks . " you hurt me " I repeated myself he turned around and looked at me with his glassy hazel blue eyes. A tear fell down his face but he didn't wipe it he came closer to me and kissed my forehead while the tears poured down from my face more than they've ever have. Jordan placed one hand on my belly then other on my face. He moved his thumb up and down my cheek and got in the small bed with me, I snuggled closer to him.

I could tell he was uncomfortable , so I laid on top of him making sure my belly wasn't getting crushed. I just wanted to be in his presence, I could never see us back together but who knows what the future hold.....

Jordan POV

I knew she was sleeping , since I could hear her light snores. I couldn't sleep so I just thought about the times we spent together happy.
" baby put the eggs in that bowl not the batter " Trin laughed at me while saying that . I cracked the egg and was ready to place it the container she told me to but she bumped into me then the eggs flew on he face. I started laughing so hard at her, and she had the cutest pout on her face. Before I knew it she threw the cake batter at me and we were in a full out food fight.
I chuckled at the memory, why did I throw all that away for some pussy? I kissed her forehead and mumbled a good night to her and placed my hand on he stomach, I felt two kicks at once but didn't pay it any attention. I close my eyes and was in a good as dream until I felt my whole entire lower body wet. I know that Trin can't hold her bladder but damn did she really have to pee on me? I shook her lightly and told her to get up, she stood up but scream in pain. My face changed to concern and I went to her to see if she was okay.
" ugghhh Jordan the babies are coming"

---------------
Comment, Vote & add enough is enough to your reading list (:
- tori