Chapter Nine

Jordan stood in place frozen dead in his tracks. He wanted to call a nurse and tell them that his wife might be in labor but he couldn't move. She said babies right ? not one but two Jordan couldn't help the smile that took over his face he was having twins just like him & his brother Jayden was.... Jordan brother died a couple of years ago it really took a toll on Jordan but Trinity was there every step of the way. She even gave that man a bath when he couldn't do it himself , cleaned his ass did his work for him for his job she did everything he needed. He loved her unconditionally for that and now she's blessing him with the twins that they always wanted. Jordan was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard Trinity start speaking " wait or did I pee? " Trinity was a little confused but she had another pain that made her grab her belly and scream out in pain.

Jordan started to panic but wanted to be strong for her, he grabbed her closed to him and kissed her forehead & sat her on the bed near the end since some of the bed was wet. Jordan went to get her doctor & an OBGYN

" uhm Hello Mrs. Carter " Dr.Williams and another doctor said at the same time. Trinity gave them a small smile and immediately corrected them " it's Taylor, Trinity Taylor " she said in the nicest but shakiest voice ever. She was official done with Jordan, she would never be called a Carter any day after this. Jordan corrected Trinity " no it's Carter " Jordan stated through gritted teeth. Dr.Willams and Dr.Willams gave them a laugh, they've been married for twenty years and been right where this couple was at.
" Well Ms. Trinity Dr.Williams and I are going to check on you, I'll check on your babies and Dr.Willams will make sure your head is okay from the fall that you had" (Mrs.) Dr. Willams said . The cold jelly touch her stomach, and she did a shiver.. Jordan was looking at the screen with nothing but pride, Trinity looked up at him as a tear slid down his face. Jordan wasn't a very emotional person but seeing his babies on that screen did something to him. Trin and his babies together.... It was a bundle of emotions for the both, Trinity just wished they weren't in the situation they were in and expecting two . She never regretted her babies but it's just the fact that when a man puts you through so much and pops up 6 and a half months later trying to apologize, make everything right. what's done is done, she pulled her hand from his when she finally realized that they were holding hands. She heard somebody talking but she was just zoned out, thinking about what would of happened if Trina never met Jordan, if Jasmine was never born and if Trinity never met Jordan.... She wouldn't be this stress, she wouldn't be debating on if she wanted to love a man that did her so wrong, she wouldn't have to cry herself to sleep so many nights ..... She wouldn't have almost had a miscarriage, she would be perfectly fine, without Jordan. But her heart, it wouldn't let her. She watched every single game Jordan played in, she even went to a couple of them she just wouldn't want anyone to know. They would think she's crazy but she knew she wasn't she would always love Jordan no matter what happens to her. " okay so Jordan everything we talked about needs to be done, she needs to be taking it easy, no working, no stressing and eating healthy. Trinity please don't stress or these babies will come earlier than we want them too " Dr.Williams stated . Trinity would do everything she could to make sure they stayed in longer. She gained around 50 pounds from this pregnancy Mama J has been feeding them good & healthy. it's just the stress from the shop, Jordan & everything else.

" alright my wife is finished with everything concerning the babies so now I need to check and make sure you didn't hurt yourself too badly when you hit your head. " Trinity nodded but wife ? then it dawned on her, he's the man she talks about all the time. They still date, he always make sites she taken care of and treats her like his Queen. " she talks about you all the time, I just didn't know you were a doctor too. " he chuckle. While (Mrs.)Dr.Williams was blushing Trin admired there relationship, the sparkles in both of there eyes like they've just started a relationship.

*
Trinity POV
(Mr.) Dr.Williams just finished the cat scan everything was fine but he wanted to keep me overnight just to make sure nothing went wrong.

I got back in m room only to see a Jordan on the phone with his nostrils flared, the last thing I heard him says is " I'm not leaving her here, with my babies in a damn hospital room " through gritted teeth. I could careless, I was doing fine for a long time by myself we aren't together....

" you can go, bye " he looked shocked, but got comfortable in the chair. " Trinity. " I looked at him with an annoyed look on my face I didn't say anything so he continued to talk " when were you going to tell me ? " he asked I could tell he was mad but that wasn't my problem let his ass stay mad. " tell you what Jordan ? " I decided to play stupid only to make his vein start throbbing in his neck, I did a low chuckle I knew how to piss him off so easily I found it quite funny. " that your fucking pregnant with my children " he was furious just where I wanted him the next thing I was going to say was going to blow him away and all I would do is laugh and watch that scene unravel.

" my babies aren't you children " I smiled to myself and realized it's Thursday 8:59pm to be exact Scandal it is.

--------
Comment , vote & add Enough Is Enough in your reading list .