Chapter Sixteen

Divorce......? Maybe not

"Jordan just sign the damn papers, what else do you want? I'm just tired my head hurt, my back hurt and my feet hurt. I'm done Jordan you got what you wanted your happily ever after so sign the papers so I can go. I'm on bed rest!" Trinity yelled at him the lawyers tried to work things out between the two but it was just shouting go back and forth.

"Trinity, no! no! no! your mine and only mine! we got married for a reason it's suppose to be for better or worse and we're just in the rough area.. Trin please! please!" he tried to pleading with her and it was breaking her heart to see him acting like this, but it's his fault he's getting what he deserves. "no sign the papers Jordan now! I'm not playing, how do you think it makes me feel to see you and my sister, MY FUCKING SISTER and your child on magazines and blogs and what not. So you know what I'm done. You hurt me enough throughout this whole thing so please just sign the god damn papers." Trin lawyer Ms.Chambers pulled out a copy of divorce papers and so did Jordan lawyers Mrs.Jones, Trin lawyer decided to finally talk "okay so this basically says that Trinity doesn't want anything from you, no money, clothes, shoes nothing. Also it says that she will have full custody of her children then you all will go your separate ways after the papers are finalized. Is that fine?" before Mrs.Jones could open her mouth Jordan had to say something "no no no. I want you to have at least 4 million dollars to make sure your at least on your feet" Jordan didn't even say anything about the children because he had his mind set on the children not being his. So besides that everything was fine. "I have my own job I make my own money. I have always been independent even when you thought I was gold digger the only time I took off is when you begged me to be a stay at hole wife while you were with your so sign my papers now." Trinity signed her signature with her maiden last name and initialed it. Jordan was shocked that her last name was changed he wasn't informed on that, but I guess now he knows...

Jordan was ready to sign he had the J written down until Trinity screamed filled the air. It was a scream that you could tell he was in pain, which she was for the last 20 minutes it didn't hit her she was in labor until Jordan was at her side picking her up she felt the liquid between her legs.. "no you didn't sign it, go sign them now Jordan. please!" walking out the building a bunch of people were there taking pictures, asking question, I guess people noticed that she had a baby bump a very visual one at that too.
"is this your mistress?"
"are you the father?"
"how would Trina like to see you Jordan Carter carrying Ms. Trinity Taylor wait no I was informed that your last name is Carter."

Questions came from everywhere, cameras flashing it was too much. Trinity tried to hide her face in Jordan's chest which hid her a little bit until they reached the car, "Baby?! what the hell are you doing here with her!!" Trina was there, paparazzi was there and at this moment Jordan could give less then two fucks. "uhm I'll just get going, I'll um take myself to the --- shit!" her sentence got caught off by another contraction. "mane go to ole dude behind you Trina, me & you are done no more." just like that he got into the car speeding to the hospital with Chris behind her looking at her with wide eyes while the paparazzi recorded everything and took pictures she stood there looking lost until she heard car screeches. "Chris wait no baby don't leave me" she begged banging on his car. "your pathetic, get yo shit together"

--------
since the last chapter was very short I decided to write two! 😋💕 excuse any errors and read But I Love Him 💋
- tori 💋😘