Chapter Twelve

Trinity
2 weeks, 2 weeks... it's been 2 weeks since I got out of the hospital. 2 weeks since I last saw Jordan after he left and 2 weeks of preparing for my babies. I don't know if I want them to have Jordan last name or not. I don't want to rip that away from him but he doesn't deserve it...

I was in my house alone since Mama J had to watch over my shop and Quinton is busy. I walked into the nursery which is connected to my room. The walls are a light shade of blue and one wall is blue and white with stripes. All of the furniture is white well most of it and some is blue. Two white cribs are in the middle of the room with enough room for me to walk in them. The cribs have blankets in them with their name on them. Then on one wall is a baby A name with pictures of his sonograms, well where he was showing the most and the same for Baby B. The pictures were blown up so you could see a lot of details. There was two white changing tables white blue sheets, a blue chair in the middle of the room. It wasn't a rocking chair it was a chair that I could lay down in with a enough room for the both of us. Then white curtains hanging from both of the windows and their closet is wonderful. It's a walk in closet and every part of the closet is filled with clothes, shoes, pampers, then there's a draw in the middle of the room. The draw contains there undergarments such as onesie which all says something about MOMMY, MOMMY, & MOMMY. Some of the cute ones came with a daddy one too so I just got the pack and then got rid of the daddy one. Daddy didn't buy shit for them so no we will not represent him as far as I know he doesn't even care for my kids. So be it...

I walked around them a little bit more, I let my feet soak into the soft rugs in the room and closed my eyes. I wanted to cry so bad, cry for me, cry for my babies having to grow up just with me. I never wanted to be a single parent but the way Jordan is, I'm going to have to be. He told me he wanted this, my children then left after Trina called him and didn't think twice. He left without saying goodbye he didn't even look at me, he didn't come back. I was there for two days afterwards and he didn't come back. So I took care of myself with my own money like any real woman would do. My kids and I deserve the world and that's what we shall receive, nothing less than that.
------------
This was short 😩 but anyways I want to boost up time in a couple of chapters. So vote and let me know how you like it 😛💕 I wanna update tomorrow so vote! Not updating until my goal is reached 😘
~ Shantoria 💘