Chapter Five

Jordan POV

The next day I woke up lonely in bed then it hit me she really left me . i didn't want her to leave me. I can't believe she actually left but then again i treated her so bad who wouldn't leave? I know if she put me through half of the shit I did to her I wouldn't think twice about leaving her ass. But I love her ass and she gone she was suppose to ride for me through everything like she been doing but she's gone now, I need to talk to mama and ask her to help that's the first thing I'm doing today after I clean my ass.

I went and got McDonald's for breakfast since Trin not here and ion know how to cook. I was heading to mama house when I got a call

" Hello is Mr.Carter there ? " then guy asked .

" yes this him . who's calling ? " I asked as I was turning down mama's street listening to the man talk then all of sudden i stop the car trying make sure I heard correctly " this is then Coach of NY Giants and I was down in Miami sometime last year when I saw you playing a game and I gave you my card telling you to call but you never did so I had to take matters in my own hands. We have an opening spot on team and I was wondering if you could come up between now and the end of the week and stay for a little too see how you like everything and if everything's good you could move here depending on what happens so what do you say "

I was in shock it's been my dreams to play ball since I was in middle school but it got put on hold after I was promoted at my job but now I'm like fuck that job .

" Mr.Cater ??? " the man asked

" uhm yeah I would love to come is Wednesday or Thursday fine ? and when would you like to schedule a meeting ? " I asked still in shock . " Wednesday is fine I'll have everything today and how about Friday morning around 10 in the morning ? that'll give you enough time to get settle in and we'll pay for your plane tickets and who ever you want to bring with there will be a car waiting for you and your hotel expenses will be on us . " all I could do was smile basically I was only paying for food expenses . " okay , I'll call you later to get things discussed with my family to see how everything is . " I said

" okay that's great just call sometime tomorrow " he said

" alright thank you very much I'll call back tomorrow around 4 . "

" alright have a good day Mr.Carter " he said

I hung up . I was all smiles when I got to mama door but she opened the door like I pissed her off. She hit me in my face before I knew it and was dragging me in the house by ear .

" damn mama what the hell I do ? " I asked rubbing my now red face.

" first of all you better watch you damn mouth in my house and you know what this what you did, you hurt my poor baby girl so bad she was damn near crying four a straight hour! I thought I raised a good son on my own working two jobs , trying to make sure you got everything you need but I guess I was wrong . you going around breaking my daughter heart for a cougar ? really Jordan and you know what ion even blame her for leaving ya nasty ass that baby probably ain't even yours ! " mama yelled in my face and the look on her face held so emotions to it, she looked at me like I was my father .

" mama I'm sorry I know I screwed up but I want her back I'm stuck with Trina forever but Trinity left not telling me where she was going or nothing ion know what to do " a tear fell from my eye but I quickly wiped it .

" you made your bed now it's time to lay it baby I told you she was going to leave you the first time you said you cheated and was going to stop but you didn't now she's gone now and it's all your fault if you learned how to keep your dick in your pants you wouldn't be in this situation now. " mama said she could've at least made me feel a tad but better but nah she ain't even spare my feelings .

" I know I know ima call her later and try to talk to her if she answer but ma a coach from NY called me saying he wanna sign me to play for them but I got to go up there and I want you to come with me too and you can meet my baby and my girl Trina " I stated I was happy about the call so hopefully ma would too .

" aww baby I'm happy your dreams finally coming true and the baby sure but that bitch Trina hell no I don't wanna see nor talk to her disgusting ass can't even believe you had the nerve to call her your girl ! " she yelled in my face with a look of disgust written all over it . " Jordan I got to go the grocery store uhm I'll talk to you in a little just let me know when we leaving and you can come and get me that day also "

she told me I could tell she just wanted me gone so I would leave and go see Trina.

" alright bye mama love you and I'll get you in two days around 11am " I said getting up and giving her a kiss on the cheek all I got back was an " mhmmm" but on my way out she threw this heavy book at my head making me turn around staring at her like she done lost her mind but she got up out her seat walking towards me and I started to get scare cause mama crazy but she slapped me three times in my face leaving a stinging feeling there before she spoke again " let me find out you hit another fucking female again and I swear Jordan Breylon Carter you gone hope you never laid a hand on them again ! " she hissed I could see the disappointment in her eyes because I know my father hit her a couple of times and I felt bad for even remembering that I hit Trinity I love her so why would I hit her ?

" yes ma'am " I said looking down at her to see her shaking her head . I kissed her cheek and left to go see Trina .