Chapter Eighteen

June 21st at 3pm Trina T. Taylor was killed by Christopher James Williams.

---------

June 21st at 11:09pm Jordan Breylon Carter Jr. was born 6lbs and 3oz.

June 21st at 11:22pm Jayden Courtlyn Carter was born 6lbs.

June 21st 11:59pm Jas'Mairee Tyanne Carter was born 5lbs 1oz.

Trinity gave birth to three beautiful babies, but during the birth there was complications. The babies being born early they had to stay into the hospital until the doctors were 100% sure that the babies were all fully grown. Jas'Mariee having to stay longer then her brothers since she was the smallest. But two weeks after the boys she was released.

Now two months later here's Jordan with his 2 princesses and 2 kings going to visit his lovely queen at the hospital. During the birth of Jas'Mairee Trinity lost a lot of blood, the doctors did everything for her to stay alive. She's alive just in a comma, which makes Jordan heartache.. He misses her voice, laugh, smile, when she yells at him. The way her face looks when she's made with him. The attitude in her voice or even when she yells at him. Her beautiful hazel eyes, every last thing about her to the way she use to stick her tongue out at him when she was upset.

Going into her room, seeing her lying there. Her beautiful skin not shinning like it use too, she looks pale. Every visit he fills her in on all of the children including Jasmine. Grabbing her hands he starts filling her in on everything. "I miss you, I miss you a lot. Feeling like I was lost you made me actually realize I needed you more than I thought I did. Hearing the monitor going flat line after have Jas'Mairee literally killed me... They were trying to pay attention to the babies and then you just stopped breathing. The last thing you whispered was Jas'Mairee. I swear every night I think of this or dream of it. It literally brings me tears. I felt like it's my fault this happened to you. I wasn't there for you hen you needed me, I was acting like a bitch nigga. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything.

I love you soo much you don't understand. I went through a depression stage with the babies here and you here. Then the suicifal thoughts, but I remembered that the babies and you were what I had left to live for. I love you for that, you brought me through all of the pain, the times where you would come to the games and think I didn't see you. But I would always ask the people to let me know when Trinity Taylor-Carter came in and when they did I promise you they were my best games I've ever played when you were there." wiping a tear from his face and her face. He felt a light squeeze on his hand, but assumed it was just who knows.

Getting hisself together and looking at all of his bundles of joy in there customized car seat he starts to talk. "Jr. is starting to be less cranky at night, he still has those nights where he decides to act up though. He has my eyes but your nose and hands. He has a mixture of our hair but more of yours. Then Jayden he's the quiet one, but doesn't like to be put down. Always want to be in somebody hands. He's a replica of me from head to toe. Then our baby girl the smallest Jas'Mairee" hearing her name she started to make noise and reaching her hands up. Picking her up and a towel to place on his shoulder.

"she's beautiful and looks just like you with a tad bit of me. Her curly hair chubby cheeks." pausing he started to think.. He got nervous he doesn't usually say a lot about Jasmine to her, but today he wanted too. "I know you probably don't want to hear about my other baby girl, but she look just like Jas'Mairee she looks like you too. You and Trina looking alike makes her look similar to you. She's a happy baby, smiling all the time and she loves her siblings. She's taking steps and crawling good. She says small words too. I'm hoping you would accept her because if you didn't I don't kn-" this time he knew he wasn't crazy he felt it he felt it. She squeezed his hand! a hoarse of course came out of her as her eyes would open then shut. It was difficult for her to keep her eyelids open for a long period of time including with the lights. "water, lights"

Jordan jumped up immediately and did as she said. After drinking the water her beautiful hazel eyes looked into his beautiful she smiled a real smile. "call the doctors later let me see my babies." little did he know she was including Jasmine. Pulling out Jr., Jay, & Mairee from their customized quadruplet stroller she smiled... But he noticed she was waiting for more like where's the rest look..

"what's the matter?" he was really scared maybe she didn't want to have all of them. "Let me see Jasmine too!" she was accepting her and he couldn't have asked for a better wife's. Yes wife, they aren't divorced...yet?

----------
Just a little something. It's almost over😢 my sweet little baby. Keep reading and vote💖 we're almost at a end....
- tori💋