Chapter Seventeen

Everything was happening so quickly in a blink of an eye, Trina was in the road crying... In the middle of the parking lot crying from heartache from Jordan and Chris. Before she knew it she a cry came from on direction, wheels screeching and she ended up getting hit. The car rolling on top of her body causing her, her breathing started to slow down and before she knew it she was dying. The last thing that came to her mind was Jordan, not even her own child..... Her eyes shut before she knew it and she finally felt at peace. happy. Little did she know it was Chris who had hit her.....

Meanwhile..... Trinity was finally at the hospital, she has a private room which of course Jordan requested for. She was almost ready to give birth. She decided to have her first children birth naturally, to be able to experience everything that her has been craving for awhile. No words was exchanged between her and Jordan but it was obvious that Jordan was ecstatic to be in the same room as Trinity for his children birth.

6 hours, 6 fucking hours she has been going through the most pain she has ever experienced. Mama J tried to calm her down telling her that everything was alright and that she would he happy in the end by what she receives in the end. But Trinity knew it was far from over..

Dr.Williams finally arrived to check Trinity's cervix. "Trinity you're finally fully dilated. Remember how we practiced all throughout your visits and preparing yourself." Jordan felt guilty that he wasn't there, but he reached out for Trinity's hand while she screamed out in pain. He thought that she would pull away, but her gripped on his hand tightened.. "you did this to me! you and your dumb pe-" her words got caught off by her screaming again. Sweat beads started to appear on her face. She was told that giving birth naturally would be horrible, but she wanted to feel every last thing. Jordan bent down and kissed her forehead and whispered "yes baby I did this to you, now push!" his words encouraged her even more. But she was so tired "I'm trying... it hurts soo much" she complained. "come on Trinity one more push and one of your babies will be out" letting out a strings of cuss words she was finally able to hear her baby's crying. Her heart melted just hearing that, before she knew it she was crying out in pain again.

Trinity wanting to hear her other baby cries she tried her hardest to get this process over with. Pushing with all of her strength in her body and clamping down on Jordan's hand with all her strength. "shit, Trinity let go. Baby just loosen up some." she continued to hold on to his hands until she heard the sounds of her next baby. His cries were weaker which made Trinity try to figure out what was going on. Her heart rate on the minister increased, she was panicking, but that all stop when she started to hold onto her belly and cry.... "what's wrong with her?? do something! now!" Jordan yelled at them. She wasn't the only one panicking... Kissing her on her forehead whispering to her this he loved her.. It started to soothe her until these three words left Dr.Williams mouth.

"There's another baby!"

--------
Picture of Trina.. But Enough Is Enough will be coming to an end soon.
- Shantoria😋