Chapter One

"Jordan just stop ! I'm tired of this , you coming home hitting me leaving bruises and shit on me then coming back with the same old sorrys . I can't take this shit no more , you say you love me ? but don't show the shit . I did everything and more for you ! I put 110% in this relationship . you cheat , you have bitches panties and shit in your car , and you still expect me to be you fiancé ? what type of bull shit is that ? " Trinity yelled at Jordan with tear going down her face .

" but you know what the funny part is ? " without even giving him time to reply she spoke again " I still love your disgusting ass "

Jordan stared at her feeling dumb that he hit her again for no damn reason . this is third time hitting her and it's not intentionally but shit happens you kno?

But every time he hits Trinity she hit him right damn back like she's a fucking man . Not giving a fuck she stand her a ground and he the one that be looking like he the woman that got fucking beat on by the man.

" trinity ... " he said but she didn't look at him she couldn't let that fool see he broke her .

" baby look at me . " she looked up at him with tears in her eyes she wanted them to stop but she couldn't . she cried from all the pain she felt in her life from her dad hitting her to her mother leaving now to Jordan cheating and fighting her ..

His heart broke to pieces seeing her like this , he only saw her like this once before and she made sure to never him see her cry like this but everybody has to break at some point in time right ? enough is enough ?