Chapter Seven

Jordan POV

As soon as she went down I stopped everything I was doing. I could tell how hurt she was when she saw that I was proposing, even if I did propose to Trina we not ever getting married she finna stay a damn fiancé for the rest of her life . I was looking straight at her while doing this I really ain't wanna do it but Trina talking about taking my baby and Trinity moving on with ole dude next to her . But I hurt her so bad and I didn't mean too. I dropped the ring that had nothing on the one I got Trinity she still wears it too , her ring was around 400,000 and Trina ring was about 11 thousand she probably thought it was expensive but it surely wasn't . I ran to Trinity who was in this dude arms and put her on my lap, I put my hand on her belly and felt multiple kicks and stroked her face as a tear fell out my eye I kissed her forehead before the paramedics came in and put her on a gurney while I stood to the side with tears coming down my face. What if I never see her again? What if she's gone forever ? I ain't mean to do this to her I really didn't . I stopped thinking for a second about everything I did wrong and ran to catch up with the paramedics when I got to the ambulance I told them I was her fiancé they let me in and told me not to touch anything .

They hooked her up to many machines to check her blood pressure, heart rate and everything else. All I could do is think of how all of this was my fault, we arrived at the hospital about 7 minutes later . They started calling all types of doctors and it was just to much, I could do it anymore I was so confused on what was happening to her. I knew I should've called her but I just wouldn't bring myself to do it . Then when I do see her she's on her way to the hospital....

Maybe I should just stay out of her life forever so that she'll be fine. She'll be fine without me I'm needed, but how could I do that to her ? I love her , but love isn't enough for everything.....

Trina POV

Did he really leave me over here by myself for that hoe ? I ain't got no damn ride back home, then that damn speech he gave me was short and majority went out to that bastard child Jasmine. It's suppose to be me & him not no damn me , him , Trinity & Jasmine .

I called one of my new 'friends' I just recently met at the club a couple of weeks ago to pick me up and have a little fun of my own fuck Trinity and that damn baby, fuck Jasmine, fuck everybody except my baby Jordan . Ima fix things with him, I'll get rid of Trinity & jasmine just to have my baby my soon to be financé well my now fiancé he left the ring so I'll put it on my damn self. I'll do anything for my baby !

I'll be waiting Jordan forever and ever and ever until your mines and only mines .......

~ just a little something since somebody forced me to update ! lol but comment , vote and tell me how you feel about the book !