Chapter Ten

Jordan

"fuck you mean they ain't my kids?!" I yelled at her, I could see the amusing look in her eyes but she didn't say anything. " Trinity fucking Amaya Taylor Carter ! Answer me now cause you ain't been with no other nigga & the Dr.Williams said your almost 7 months. 7 months ago you was with me shit you still with me so who then fuck else is the daddy to those babies ? " I was beyond furious. I heard her gasp and thought she was going to respond to me but instead she said " jake " and started crying.... She was watching the damn show Scandal and I was more than annoyed.

I threw some shit that was on the counter down and it shattered to tiny pieces of glass and that's when she finally looked at me in her face, her face held no emotions at all towards me.... I did that her, her usually sparkling hazel eyes were now dull.... " why the fuck you care so damn much for? huh? you ain't give a fuck when you stuck yo shit in every damn thing walking. So why you give a fuck who I give my shit too? Just like you wanna act like you single I'll do the same shit. Get the fuck out my face with your bullshit Jordan ! " her voice started to crack but she held it together....

I softened up looking at her and hearing her words, she's cursing more than usually.... I'm stressing her, I feel nothing but guilt. I tried to reach for her but she said " don't ", shit I fucked up badly.... Should I just leave or stay? mane I'm confused is this what she need for me to leave her alone? I don't want too the I fucked up so badly but I love her still..

" Trinity .. let me make things right I know fucked up badly but I love you and you love me too and you want to go through the whole long stage of divorce? knowing you don't believe in that " I regretted exactly what I said in 3... 2... 1... " you wasn't suppose to bring that shit up Jordan ! We were drunk and young and dumb. You know what fuck you Jordan! you bringing up our drunk marriage and shit when you couldn't keep yo damn dick in yo pants. I met all the hoes you fucked and they ain't got shit on me even pregnant so fuck you get the hell out " she yelled throwing the remote directly at my forehead, I could feel my head throbbing but you know what ion even give a damn we gone work this out like we always do. " Trinity listen to me, I love you, you love me... okay? we gone get through this even though it's all my fault we in this situation, we gone get through this. I promise you I'll do whatever I can to fix this. " I begged her I didn't want to lose her I really didn't I love this girl with all my heart. " Jordan there's too much damaged done to try and fix anything... we'll never be the same it's obvious I wasn't enough for you the first time so why now? huh why again? so you can make me look like a fool again? make me cry all the time again? have hoes threatening me again? what about your daughter? I can't do this Jordan and I won't, I love you but I don't think it's enough for things to attempt to be fixed. " she put emphasis on "my daughter" but I sort of figured she wasn't mine after I seen pictures of Jasmine and a guy that look exactly like her but I still love my baby girl no matter what... But my heart shattered when Trinity said that to me, I could see how it pained her to say that but I wasn't letting her go again like last time I should've tried harder...

I walked over towards her and kneeled down in front of her one of my hands holding her waist and the other on her belly, I felt one of the babies kicked and I knew right then and there they were my babies regardless of what Trinity said. Even if they aren't mines I'll still step up to be the father. " look baby i don't can't lose you again, I let you leave so easily the last time but now I don't want to let you go, you mean soo much to me and you just want to throw everything away. I promise I'll do everything to make it better we can leave New York, take baby steps, anything just don't leave me, I couldn't imagine you leaving me baby please.. " by this time I was sobbing she's the only person that can make me cry like this damn I feel like a bitch. But I'll be her bitch, I just miss her...