Chapter Eleven

Flashback ~

It's been 2 years since Jordan and Trinity have been together, but they've known each other for awhile longer. It's there anniversary and what's better than going to Vegas? Trinity didn't want anything over the top for their anniversary she just wanted to go to Vegas and enjoy being in the presence of Jordan. While Jordan wanted whatever Trinity wanted, as long as she was happy he was happy. When they arrived to Vegas Jordan had everything that was suppose to happen for the rest of the day, they checked into the hotel and went into the suit.

Jordan had requested one huge king bed in the middle of the room, a huge flat screen on the wall, soo many movies from romance to comedies to scary movies to whatever she wanted, also he wanted a lot of junk food their all of her favorite candies and chips, then the liquor was his touching piece. He knew Trinity had a sweet tooth for all types of alcohol so what she wanted is what she received. Trinity walked into the room with Jordan hold on to her waist, she looked on the table set up next to the bed and saw so many candies she also saw her favorite movies but the one she really wanted to watch was Pretty Woman she smiled so hard when notice that movie and could help the grin that appeared on her face. She jumped on Jordan and kissed all over her until she noticed a bottle behind his back she was trying to peep and see what was there but Jordan knew what she was doing before she even started kissing on his neck. He laughed at her and put her down " what's behind your back " she knew it was a bottle but could it be what she thought it was? if it was she would love him forever. Literally FOREVER.

" hmmm... what do you want it to be ? " he smirked at her and she could contain her happiness within her " you didn't ! " she exclaimed but Jordan corrected her... " see baby girl that's where your wrong, I've got your favorite " he smiled at her as long as she was happy. She's his world and couldn't stand a day she was sad " Kruger Clos d'Ambonnay? " she was hoping he actually got it for her. She's been begging to have another sip of this taste since the last event they went to together, which was over 3 months ago. Jordan pulled the bottle from behind his bed and kissed Trinity with all the love he had for her, he pop opened the champagne poured her a glass and grabbed a beer also while Trinity grabbed the candies she want thought they both would want. She was ready to tell him that the movie wasn't playing but he already beat her to it, when he turned the tv on Pretty Woman was already in waiting to be played.

They were drinking, laughing, kissing, touching and more drinking. Right when the part when Julia Roberts and Richard Gere was starting get intense, Jordan thought about something he might've regretted it later but he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Trinity no matter what and that's exactly what he was going to do. He wanted them to get married right now, he was going to propose any day now but what's better then being married in Vegas and drunk?

Jordan got out of bed and went rummaging through his bags until he found the velvet box he's been carrying around for a little over a month now. Jordan got down on his knees " Trinity I've been in love with you forever now, I know we been through a lot of hard times but we got through it. I know it's not gonna be easy, it's going to be really hard.We're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you forever. You and me... everyday. marry me ladybug ? " Tears streamed down Trinity face as she looked into his eyes seeing nothing but love and honesty. Right then and there she knew she wanted him, she got down on her knees to be to his level and kissed him with as much passion her body would let her. Jordan was scared she was going to say no at first because of how long she took to answer but once she kissed him he knew that they'd be together forever.

That night they went and got married they're so happy, for their witness they pulled a Chinese man out of the shop that was next door. The man continued to think young love.... but they're going to regret it! which he was totally right about. The next day Trinity and Jordan woke up with rings on their fingers, no clothes on and a horrible headache. Trinity started to panic she didn't want her life to go like this, she wanted an outside wedding with her family there and getting walked down the isle by her brother but obviously that didn't happen. Jordan couldn't believe this is how they got
married but he loved her still no matter what, he knew that their family would disappointed in them and he didn't want them to talk down on her telling her that they were disappointed in her.

They both came to an idea, they would forget all about the marriage play it off as if they were never married. Never bring it up ever again.... Keep the rings, stay together and love each other forgetting about the marriage. They pinky promised after their vacation they wouldn't bring it up again . They would enjoy their honeymoon for 5 days and that's it.... And that's exactly what happened, at least until their relationship got rocky...

- alright so that's how they got married just incase if anybody was confused. I got a lot of work to do so sorry it wasn't longer and I'll update my other book today? hopefully💕 comment , vote and add enough is enough to your reading list
~ Shantoria 😋😏